Trivia # 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia # 12

In the 1987 AFC title game against the Cleveland Browns. Which Denver Broncos player recovered Earnest Byner's fumble on the 3 yard line to preserve the Denver Broncos 38 - 33 victory over the Browns?

This will be for replies only! I am thinking some of theses multiple choices are making it to easy. So let's see how some of us are doing with these in here including to a person who placed a little challenge! I will post the results sometime Tuesday afternoon.
    sigpic

Jeremiah Castille
    Or was it Freddie Gilbert . No he caught the Kosar pass so I will say Castille.

Go back further and I won't know.
    Last edited by 16milehigh87; 03-27-2006, 06:30 PM.
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

I'll say castille too...I will never forget that game

Comment

Jeremiah Castille

Comment

Jeremiah Castille forced AND recovered "the fumble".

Comment

Yes, it was Jeremiah Castille. Question Crush05, why don't you use the main trivia thread. That way, all the questions will be on the same thread.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
              Yes, it was Jeremiah Castille. Question Crush05, why don't you use the main trivia thread. That way, all the questions will be on the same thread.
              Well I started these threads about two weeks before JWinn decided to do a different type of thread!!! I thought about not doing them anymore but others have expressed interest in me keeping them going. So that is what I am trying to do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crush05
                In the 1987 AFC title game against the Cleveland Browns. Which Denver Broncos player recovered Earnest Byner's fumble on the 3 yard line to preserve the Denver Broncos 38 - 33 victory over the Browns?

This will be for replies only! I am thinking some of theses multiple choices are making it to easy. So let's see how some of us are doing with these in here including to a person who placed a little challenge! I will post the results sometime Tuesday afternoon.
                Jeremiah Castille was the player great job to all!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crush05
                  Well I started these threads about two weeks before JWinn decided to do a different type of thread!!! I thought about not doing them anymore but others have expressed interest in me keeping them going. So that is what I am trying to do.
                  They are very good questions. I just thought since the main trivia thread is now stickied, your questions would always be on one of the top threads, if you included them on the trivia thread, and easier to find.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

I see your point!! I usually try to keep it up towards the top. Just somedays I am unable to is all. Thanks for the input. I will keep them up for a while longer and see how they go!!! Thanks again!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Jeremiah Castille caused and recovered the fumble.

Another interesting fact about the play was that he was actually out of position. I saw that on an NFL films story about Byner.

Chalk it up to Mile High Magic.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X