Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Henson

orangemane.com says we have interest in Drew Henson,

"Occassionally, we get a rumor from our trusted sources that makes us rub our chins and go, "hmmmm..."

While the Broncos have shown all the faith in the world in quarterback, Jake Plummer, they apparently know that placing all your eggs in one basket isn't always the hottest of ideas (last year's 'couch incident' being a good example of why).

Orange Mane sources have revealed that the Broncos remain as one of the last remaining suitors for the ex-baseballer, Drew Henson, who is currently under obligation to the Houston Texans. There is speculation among certain parties that there is a potential for something to pop prior to the draft, as the Texans picked up Henson's rights specifically for the purpose of trade value"

what do yall think?

whether denver trades for him or not is up for debate.. but they most certainly have the draft picks to deal if they deem him worth it

Comment

Quality back ups

are never a bad thing to have

Comment

Not much good press about henson. Been out of football for how long? Rust is hard to get rid of.....just ask Dallas!
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

he can throw the ball yes.. but hes been so far removed from a game situation you have to question his decision making abilities under pressure..

Comment

Originally posted by moonshot314
            he can throw the ball yes.. but hes been so far removed from a game situation you have to question his decision making abilities under pressure..
            Theres no doubt he can play. But the question is if hes worth what we'll have to give up for him.

Comment

why not take a chance tho? all houston wants is a draft pick.. not like you have to give up a proven player to get hensen.. and when you draft you are gambling on potential..

Comment

why not take a chance tho? all houston wants is a draft pick..
                What round?

Comment

im not positive but i believe like a second rounder?

Comment

im not positive but i believe like a second rounder?
                    trade em gardner AND o'neal. EZ MONEY!
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Drew Henson

I heard earlier on some website that Houston might be talking to Denver about a trade involving Henson
                      Broncos rule!!!

Comment

Re: Drew Henson

Originally posted by Crushfan#1
                        I heard earlier on some website that Houston might be talking to Denver about a trade involving Henson
                        Henson needs to return to baseball and shutup, these QB's named Drew suck badly.

Drew Bledsoe
                        Drew Brees
                        [QUOTE]
                        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

drew henson has no business in denver.. i'm not saying he sucks.. who knows he might be the best thing since john elway, but we have our QB in the snake.. and henson is not going to come here to play 2nd string.

btw can henson scramble?
                          "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Arab Bronco
                            drew henson has no business in denver.. i'm not saying he sucks.. who knows he might be the best thing since john elway, but we have our QB in the snake.. and henson is not going to come here to play 2nd string.

btw can henson scramble?
                            Henson sucks, he's a .253 hitter at best!
                            [QUOTE]
                            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Drew Henson

Originally posted by Crushfan#1

Hmmmm... Seems this might have legs...

Comment

Working...
                              X