Drew Henson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhall26
    One of my points exactly, he sucked at Baseball too! Thanks Champ! They have to hear it from a Bronco fan for it to be right!
    dude you put 3 of the same msg.es
    sigpic

Comment

One of my points exactly, he sucked at Baseball too! Thanks Champ! They have to hear it from a Bronco fan for it to be right!
      Do we get the point??? DHALL you said this now 4 times.
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
        Do we get the point??? DHALL you said this now 4 times.
        He sucked at baseball, now he's gonna suck at Football! He's worse than D.J. Dozier!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

D.J. Dozier!!
          D.J. who???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            D.J. who???

D.J. Dozier, you don't remember him, Mr. Mets went to the (I think, but don't bet money on it) Falcons. He sucked!!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Working...
            X