The champ vs The Running Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The champ vs The Running Game

I think Champ Baliey is a great player. That said, who cares what number he gets? Besides him? I will say this: He is not worth the MONEY!!!!
    The running game usually wins games, not one Cornerback.

Griffin is a Great Little Scatback, but I don't think he will be able to take the Punishment, 30 to 40 carries a game. We better get someone that can produce 100 yard games, like Portis did.

By the way for all of you who think that Portis was traded because of Money, must not of seen what we are paying Mr. Baliey.

This is in about 30 other threads, its been hashed re-hashed and then kicked and beaten down.

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
      This is in about 30 other threads, its been hashed re-hashed and then kicked and beaten down.
      exactly!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: The champ vs The Running Game

Originally posted by Broncofan363
        I think Champ Baliey is a great player. That said, who cares what number he gets? Besides him? I will say this: He is not worth the MONEY!!!!
        The running game usually wins games, not one Cornerback.

Griffin is a Great Little Scatback, but I don't think he will be able to take the Punishment, 30 to 40 carries a game. We better get someone that can produce 100 yard games, like Portis did.

By the way for all of you who think that Portis was traded because of Money, must not of seen what we are paying Mr. Baliey.
        Great post newbie. Ever heard the saying that defense wins championships? And we can plug ANYONE WITH TALENT in behind our line and get a 1000 yard rusher. We have Anderson and a wealth of backups plus whoever we get in the draft. Portis was traded because he wanted to restructure his contract before it ended and he also threatened to not show up for camp. Champ helps to complete our defense and will hopefully get us out of the catergory of defense with the least interceptions in the league.

Either recant or come back and defend yourself.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

OK BroncosBeast your disrespecting Terrell Davis by saying that we can make any body a 1000 yard back.But i do agree about the wealth of backups.Quentin Griffin,Mike Anderson Ahmaad Galloway and Cecil Sapp please tell me if im forgetting anyone.

Comment

I AM NOT DISRESPECTING TD!!! I am pointing out our recent success. We can put a back over 1000 yards but the more talented ones are more integral to the team. Had it not been for his knee, TD would be HOF bound. He is a great player. But at the same time I believe that any RB on our roster can go 1000+.
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Ok, I may be new to this message board, that does not mean that I don't know Football. So you can cut the Newbie crap! How long have you been watching football? Because I'm pretty sure that you are not a player. Reason...Not one of the backs we have now will hit 1000 yards this season. Although they all are pretty good backs but, none of these guys are a C. Portis.
              I have neen following Bronco football since the days of Floyd Little, you know, when we sucked.
              I did not say that defence did not win champaionships. I said,"that one cornerback would not win a champaionship". I also said that Champ is a Great Player, and we need him, I just think we paid to much for him.
              You need to stop and think about all the years we had Elway, when did we finaly win a Super Bowl... When we got a top running back, and not until then.

Comment

hey we traded portis for champ? when did that happen...sigh

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Re: The champ vs The Running Game

Originally posted by Broncofan363
                  MMMMM....1.we have Anderson, 2. We may be getting Dillion, 3. He's a player just because he's short don't mean he's gonna get a punishment, Clinton was on 5'11"..Q's 5'7" 4 inches diffrerence WHOA!,let's get real, he's a back he played football he took hits...he player against the Colts, and the Packers...We didn't get hurt plus all the times he was in for a Sub
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X