Mike the Marine is not a bad guy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike the Marine is not a bad guy....

Just because Mike may use Mary Jane, it does not make him a bad guy. It seems that a few people are passing judgments on him because of this. Sure, it is irresponsible in relation to the football team, but he did not kill, maim or hurt ANYONE. How serious is this offense, really? Let us ask ourselves this same question, folks. Are people bad for using MJ? Comparitively, are people bad for using tobacco?

JMHO, gently expressed.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

It's as serious as domestic violence, or DUIs.

Meaning, it's illegal.

What is crap is that the other afore mentioned illegal activites don't come with 4 games suspensions.

He's a role model, he IS held to higher standards. Not to mention he is a repeat offender.

Whether Marijuana makes you a bad person or not is kind of irrelevant. In our society, it's bad. And this is the society that matters since it's the one our kids live in.

Makes me sad too. If I had the talent to make the kind of money and impact that these guys make... I'd at least wait till post season to spark a doobie.

heh.

joke.

Comment

actually, i heard that mike didnt do it at all but rather recieved second hand smoke. he said he was even gonna take it to court! im glad he didnt do it, even though he still may get suspended, he loss no respect from me.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
        It has been proven many times in lab studies that second hand smoke has a 0% chance of showing up in drug testing. Anderson was smoking the sweet, sweet cheeb. Some of that sticky, icky, icky...OUHWEEE.
        LMAO!!!
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

It has been proven many times in lab studies that second hand smoke has a 0% chance of showing up in drug testing. Anderson was smoking the sweet, sweet cheeb. Some of that sticky, icky, icky...OUHWEEE.
          i believe the marine if he said it he wouldnt lie.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

... You believe that THIS time he didn't Lava? Or that the other times he didn't either?

Soooo confused.

I know Marines that lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mer
              ... You believe that THIS time he didn't Lava? Or that the other times he didn't either?

Soooo confused.

I know Marines that lie.
              about weed? what a crime.
              Last edited by RunByDesign; 11-11-2003, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mer

Soooo confused.

I know Marines that lie.
                it doesnt matter, just another player down. this has to be a record we look like a team getting ready to play the last preseason game!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I agree with Mer. Oh course you already know that. The interesting thing if you look at the other post you will see that most people agree that he should not have smoked Marijuana because it is against the rules and he has hurt his team.

It is not an issue of him committing a huge crime, he has hurt his team with his irresponsible actions. This was also his second offense. So the second-hand smoke makes no difference. He has already established a track record, that is why they were randomly testing him.

If you want to tear this post apart go ahead. In fact let's leave it up to the forum if you want to. Post a thread asking if it was O.K. for Mike Anderson to smoke pot since he hurt his team? Or ask, Was Mike Anderson being a responsible Bronco player even though he had only traces of Marijuana in his body, because he says it is second-hand smoke? Or maybe we need to get a medical opinion of a doctor to find out how much second-hand smoke that you can breathe to be able to be tested positive for Marijuana?

Last question and I bet you know the results of this question...

Do you believe Mike Anderson only breathed in second-hand smoke or do you believe that he did smoke marijuana?

If I am wrong I will apologize. I have always heard you can judge a book by it's cover.

If it looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk, has a white stripe down its back, what do you think it is?
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

of course he's denying it...wouldn't you...if it was the difference between playing and a suspension. He smoked it...and now he's using the best defense he has...even though, scientifically, it doesn't add up.
                    please then, horseface, apply the scientific method to Mike's situation and describe how it disproves his innocence.

Comment

i wasnt trying to start no argument here i was just reciting what i heard off "rome is burning" today. i watch that kind of stuff all day after school.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever

It is not an issue of him committing a huge crime, he has hurt his team with his irresponsible actions. This was also his second offense. So the second-hand smoke makes no difference. He has already established a track record, that is why they were randomly testing him.
                        Agreed.

Comment

If it looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk, has a white stripe down its back, what do you think it is?
                          My husband's ex girlfriend.

Comment

If I am wrong I will apologize. I have always heard you can judge a book by it's cover.

I thought in church they teach the exact opposite?

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                              I thought in church they teach the exact opposite?
                              Actually according to the gospel of John, it says "by their fruits ye shall know them." In that passage of scripture it is talking about trees and the fruits they bear, likening it to the Christian who follows Christ.
                              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                              X