Mike the Marine is not a bad guy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattos
    i think you've got the wrong idea, i was just making a joke.
    I think people need to lighten up as well.

Anyways, BTT...how about a raise of hands to show who actually feels Mike is a lesser person for his actions....
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
      I think people need to lighten up as well.

Anyways, BTT...how about a raise of hands to show who actually feels Mike is a lesser person for his actions....
      His Marine Coach is raising his hand. He says Mike needs to have better friends.

I am raising my hand in hopes that he will get help with this addiction, because I do not want to see Mike out of the football league. I think he is a great player and he has stepped up to the occasion everytime he has been needed.

But I must raise my hand, because he does need help. According to the Denver paper he has gone through the first and second stages of help and still either has a problem or hangs around people that could end his career. He needs to get victory over this addiction if he is going to play Professional Football.
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
        His Marine Coach is raising his hand. He says Mike needs to have better friends.

I am raising my hand in hopes that he will get help with this addiction, because I do not want to see Mike out of the football league. I think he is a great player and he has stepped up to the occasion everytime he has been needed.

But I must raise my hand, because he does need help. According to the Denver paper he has gone through the first and second stages of help and still either has a problem or hangs around people that could end his career. He needs to get victory over this addiction if he is going to play Professional Football.
        In part, I will agree he needs to get his priorities in order.
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
          I think people need to lighten up as well. Anyways, BTT...how about a raise of hands to show who actually feels Mike is a lesser person for his actions....
          I don't consider a simple request a "need to lighten up". Regardless, No..... I don't feel Mike is a lesser person. Personally I expected more out of him, but everyone makes mistakes.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
            I don't consider a simple request a "need to lighten up".
            Let me clarify my statement...By lighten up I meant in regard to people who are different. Lighten up in regard to passionately being anti-weed. Forgive me for a confusing statement. I should have followed the discussion more closely.

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
              This is his 3rd offense...the guy has a problem...that's my take.
              This coming from the guy who calls herb, "the sweet, sweet cheeb"

Comment

man if I didn't know any better I'd swear you were all from British Columbia.

Did I just run over a skunk?
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

What two chances? Just because he gets suspended does not mean that he has had a prior offence.
                  Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Somewhere in this thread it was posted that Shanny said he was a repeat offender.

Plus you can't get suspended for a first offense, if you've never admitted to the problem in the first place.

Comment

Drug Testinq

I really dont think that the NFL has a strict enough drug test enforcement. Im in the USAF, and I've been gettin screened left and right. Obivously, they are not in the military, but still, like the Raiders, for example, are now accused of using steriods. The NFL needs to tighten up on drug testing, urinalysis, whatever way necessary to prevent these kinds of things from happening, make it more regular possibly.
                      CREW CHIEF- Lifts tall buildings and walks under all of them, kicks locomotives off the tracks, catches bullets in their teeth and chews them up, freezes water with a single glance, and claims to be God

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
                        It has been proven many times in lab studies that second hand smoke has a 0% chance of showing up in drug testing. Anderson was smoking the sweet, sweet cheeb. Some of that sticky, icky, icky...OUHWEEE.
                        I know this is an old topic, but I had to respond to this. I used to be in the military and was going to a Monsters of Rock concert way back in 1988. Well, having a little bit of common sense, I suspected that there may be a joint or two at the Orange Bowl. Before I went, I told our unit SP (cop) that I was going and was worried about a urinalysis afterward. He told me that if it is second hand smoke, it might show up, but that there was a way they could tell if it was inhaled directly or second hand smoke. I don't think he was "blowing smoke". lol
                        "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Working...
                        X