Who Thinks That The

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Thinks That The

who thinks that the Broncos will make the playoffs next year, as long as we have a good draft!! :0
    yes
    67.82%
    no
    9.20%
    possibly
    12.64%
    don't know until the draft is over
    10.34%
    denver is number one and always will be!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 31 other teams suck !!!!!!!!!

Re: Who Thinks That The

Originally posted by rtomaine
    who thinks that the Broncos will make the playoffs next year, as long as we have a good draft!!
    I think that we will sneak in like last year, but we will definetly make the playoff's or maybe we'll do better than expected, do not underestimate any team, I mean look at the bengals they went 8-8, best record for them in a long time, and if or when we do make it, we will get further than the wild card
    sigpic

Comment

yo people vote
      denver is number one and always will be!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 31 other teams suck !!!!!!!!!

Comment

yo people vote
        yo i did

Comment

i did too

Comment

yo people vote
            Well, I was going to...until you *demanded* it of us...Better luck next time.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
              Well, I was going to...until you *demanded* it of us...Better luck next time.
              Haha, you are too funny beer! I would have expected this reply out of you!
              ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I always have faith that Denver will go to the playoffs...even if I didn't like the trade...
                Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Re: Who Thinks That The

who thinks that the Broncos will make the playoffs next year, as long as we have a good draft!!
                  That's a silly question on a Broncos board!

They will make the playoffs. Look at how well they did last season, even WITH all the injuries that would've crippled any other team.

Also, I don't think the draft will figure into it all that much one way or the other. Any good picks the Broncos get will just be a bonus. They've already got the core of the team in place.

Comment

Playoffs

As much as has gone on in the AFC this year, I look around & see the Broncs as a major player. We're very close to putting a very solid contender on the field this year. Later...

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                      Haha, you are too funny beer! I would have expected this reply out of you!
                      Especially in the last few days...Have ya noticed all of my responses have been smart-alecy? I'm just in one of my "moods" if you know what I mean!

Comment

Especially in the last few days...Have ya noticed all of my responses have been smart-alecy? I'm just in one of my "moods" if you know what I mean!
                        You are a woman in morning. No more Mrs. Portis. You are covered in greif. Time heals all wounds.
                        ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Oh hush it mister...that's sooo not the reason for the mood. If I were in mourning then wouldn't I be wearing black? Hmm...The only black thing I've worn was a really skimpy black halter top the other day.. I'm just really tired & not feeling too well lately!

Comment

And btw...I still haven't answered this poll, nor will I, until the demand is recanted & apologized for!

Comment

And btw...I still haven't answered this poll, nor will I, until the demand is recanted & apologized for!
                              LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X