Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything is possible:p

Comment

Yeah - what chick said - I think they will based on their performance last year and I really think Champ will help - who knows though - if I did I'd be a bettin woman

I voted before I saw the demand - sorry blue - normally I'd be right along beside ya - LOL

Comment

That's okay girlie...
        We can just boycott the poll until all demands are taken back!
        We can't have newbies coming in & making demands...just shouldn't happen! heheh

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
          Oh hush it mister...that's sooo not the reason for the mood. If I were in mourning then wouldn't I be wearing black? Hmm...The only black thing I've worn was a really skimpy black halter top the other day.. I'm just really tired & not feeling too well lately!
          Sowey you feel bad, I hope you feel better soon my friend.
          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I'm sure I will...usually passes in about a week or so! LOL

Comment

I TOTALLY sympathize. Everyone around me tends to hide in an effort to avoid the monstrous temper I suddenly develop!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                Yeah - what chick said - I think they will based on their performance last year and I really think Champ will help - who knows though - if I did I'd be a bettin woman

I voted before I saw the demand - sorry blue - normally I'd be right along beside ya - LOL
                Demands do suck! But I did vote, and the consensus is overwhelming - they'll go again.

Nice pic - a very happy-looking bunch there!

Comment

sorry about the demand
                  denver is number one and always will be!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 31 other teams suck !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmm...should we accept that?

Comment

Hmmm...should we accept that?
                      Yes, let's give the benefit of the doubt ... just this once!

Comment

well alright then...but only because I also have a pan of brownies in front of me to appease me! LOL

Comment

well alright then...but only because I also have a pan of brownies in front of me to appease me! LOL
                          Hell if I had an entire pan of "my" brownies in front of me i'd accept just about anything

Sounded like he was being sincere - and he's been warned - he prob wont make the same mistake again - LOL

Comment

OKKKKK.....Now I understand! No comment.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
                              Demands do suck! But I did vote, and the consensus is overwhelming - they'll go again.

Nice pic - a very happy-looking bunch there!
                              I just dont see anyone demanding too much from you or Beer.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                                I just dont see anyone demanding too much from you or Beer.
                                Ahhh must be nice to be naive!
                                I get too many demands put on me.
                                I'm demanded at work--"I want you to write down all these addresses after you look them up in the phone book, then type them in 5 different places & then call & make sure that the address is correct..." so I leave that job & go to my next job where it's... "fix this, pamper me, baby me, fax me that, fix this again, I'm stupid how do I turn my computer on, blahblahblah" Then I leave that job & come home & it's "make dinner, I'm hungry, I have needs too" and then I come to the mb & see people telling me to vote in a poll? Bah!

Comment

Working...
                                X