No announcement yet.

Who Thinks That The

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and btw...Just to throw everyone off I voted for all of the options. I'm such a brat.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
      Oh and btw...Just to throw everyone off I voted for all of the options. I'm such a brat.
      A brat after my own heart!

Comment

Ahhh must be nice to be naive!
        I get too many demands put on me.
        I'm demanded at work--"I want you to write down all these addresses after you look them up in the phone book, then type them in 5 different places & then call & make sure that the address is correct..." so I leave that job & go to my next job where it's... "fix this, pamper me, baby me, fax me that, fix this again, I'm stupid how do I turn my computer on, blahblahblah" Then I leave that job & come home & it's "make dinner, I'm hungry, I have needs too" and then I come to the mb & see people telling me to vote in a poll? Bah!
        Thats why you need me in your club! You do need to relax some girl. Your pretty little face will start to show wear if you dont.
        WE ARE ALL FOR YOU BEER!
        ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I voted no! Too hard of a schedule and you barely slipped in last year with a 1000 yard rusher, now you'll be platooning at RB and your D is okay but not Excellent!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
            A brat after my own heart!
            Hmmm? OK..............not touching that one chick.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
              Thats why you need me in your club! You do need to relax some girl. Your pretty little face will start to show wear if you dont.
              WE ARE ALL FOR YOU BEER!
              Awww. Thanks sweetie

Of course my face won't show the wear, I have wonderous beauty products to keep that from happening! hehehe!

Comment

Awww. Thanks sweetie

Of course my face won't show the wear, I have wonderous beauty products to keep that from happening! hehehe!
                I can honestly say, without throwing a line, you are a beautiful lady without ever laying eyes upon you. You are a shinning star! You and Deb were there for me when it mattered most!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

*blushes*
                  Thanks...and uh you're welcome! I just hope that things are better now!!!

Comment

*blushes*
                    Thanks...and uh you're welcome! I just hope that things are better now!!!
                    Much so.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Hmmm? OK..............not touching that one chick.
                      wnc, have you no sense of adventure? Muwahahaha! Simply stating my approval of a fellow brat ...

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
                        wnc, have you no sense of adventure? Muwahahaha! Simply stating my approval of a fellow brat ...
                        I know, but my thoughts are much more interesting!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I know, but my thoughts are much more interesting!
                          And even worse, now you've got us wondering what you were thinking. See, the difference between you & us is that we aren't chicken/shy--heh. Spill!

Comment

Working...
                          X