X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    Originally posted by wncbronxx
    I know, but my thoughts are much more interesting!
    And even worse, now you've got us wondering what you were thinking. See, the difference between you & us is that we aren't chicken/shy--heh. Spill!

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos_chick
    wnc, have you no sense of adventure? Muwahahaha! Simply stating my approval of a fellow brat ...
    I know, but my thoughts are much more interesting!

Leave a comment:

• broncos_chick
    replied
    Hmmm? OK..............not touching that one chick.
    wnc, have you no sense of adventure? Muwahahaha! Simply stating my approval of a fellow brat ...

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueDamsel
    *blushes*
    Thanks...and uh you're welcome! I just hope that things are better now!!!
    Much so.

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    *blushes*
    Thanks...and uh you're welcome! I just hope that things are better now!!!

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Awww. Thanks sweetie

Of course my face won't show the wear, I have wonderous beauty products to keep that from happening! hehehe!
    I can honestly say, without throwing a line, you are a beautiful lady without ever laying eyes upon you. You are a shinning star! You and Deb were there for me when it mattered most!

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    Thats why you need me in your club! You do need to relax some girl. Your pretty little face will start to show wear if you dont.
    WE ARE ALL FOR YOU BEER!
    Awww. Thanks sweetie

Of course my face won't show the wear, I have wonderous beauty products to keep that from happening! hehehe!

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    A brat after my own heart!
    Hmmm? OK..............not touching that one chick.

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    I voted no! Too hard of a schedule and you barely slipped in last year with a 1000 yard rusher, now you'll be platooning at RB and your D is okay but not Excellent!

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Ahhh must be nice to be naive!
    I get too many demands put on me.
    I'm demanded at work--"I want you to write down all these addresses after you look them up in the phone book, then type them in 5 different places & then call & make sure that the address is correct..." so I leave that job & go to my next job where it's... "fix this, pamper me, baby me, fax me that, fix this again, I'm stupid how do I turn my computer on, blahblahblah" Then I leave that job & come home & it's "make dinner, I'm hungry, I have needs too" and then I come to the mb & see people telling me to vote in a poll? Bah!
    Thats why you need me in your club! You do need to relax some girl. Your pretty little face will start to show wear if you dont.
    WE ARE ALL FOR YOU BEER!

Leave a comment:

• broncos_chick
    replied
    Oh and btw...Just to throw everyone off I voted for all of the options. I'm such a brat.
    A brat after my own heart!

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    Oh and btw...Just to throw everyone off I voted for all of the options. I'm such a brat.

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    I just dont see anyone demanding too much from you or Beer.
    Ahhh must be nice to be naive!
    I get too many demands put on me.
    I'm demanded at work--"I want you to write down all these addresses after you look them up in the phone book, then type them in 5 different places & then call & make sure that the address is correct..." so I leave that job & go to my next job where it's... "fix this, pamper me, baby me, fax me that, fix this again, I'm stupid how do I turn my computer on, blahblahblah" Then I leave that job & come home & it's "make dinner, I'm hungry, I have needs too" and then I come to the mb & see people telling me to vote in a poll? Bah!

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Demands do suck! But I did vote, and the consensus is overwhelming - they'll go again.

Nice pic - a very happy-looking bunch there!
    I just dont see anyone demanding too much from you or Beer.

Leave a comment:

• wncbronxx
    replied
    I'm sure I will...usually passes in about a week or so! LOL
    OKKKKK.....Now I understand! No comment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X