#1 priority...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DPg2003
    We definitely need depth on the O-Line, but as I looked at the roster I noticed we have some T's and G's that might be able to provide just that. If we can re-sign Brockermeyer our O-Line won't be as thin as I first thought. The only position we seem thin at is C because Hamilton is our starting LG.

Burns?? Burns didn't fill in for Gold, Spragan did. Burns just provided Al Wilson with breathers. That's Terry Pierce's job now. If we don't re-sign Gold we should definitely draft an OLB in the first 3 Rounds.

We definitely need to improve at backup QB. I think we could get a good young backup in the 3rd or 4th Round.

I definitely agree that our Secondary looks excellent, but depth is always a good thing. You can never be too prepared in case of injuries.
    Lol, my bad, I was typing this up late into the night, so bear with me. I guess I was thinking Burns because he was just recently signed by the Bucs. Seeing that Spragan is still here, that gives us less need of a LB.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballRB2713
      7. QB- Let's be honest here, our backups really are not that good. Kanell did terrible last year when Jake was hurt and really seemed to make terrible decisions.
      True that, true that
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X