kevin dyson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevin dyson

he would be a great pick up he is pretty good about going across the middle and if we signed him we could focus the draft on a TE and more of the Defensive players... just a thought... any one know what dyson is asking?
    No matter what, I win.

I dont like the move of getting jackson he is too old. dyson is still pretty young i think and would fit nice in our system...
    No matter what, I win.

Comment

We can get Dyson, as long as he doesn't catch the pass to tie up the SB with about 1 minute left.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
        We can get Dyson, as long as he doesn't catch the pass to tie up the SB with about 1 minute left.
        good point
        No matter what, I win.

Comment

But who knows? The third time may be a charm.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Dyson

Dyson was on My wish list after Daryl Jackson! I think he would be a GREAT addition to the Blue-n-Orange, and would immediatly add some stability to that 2nd/3rd WR spot. Seems we can never have tooooo Many WRs going into training camp (just like Running backs and LBs). I don't even know if our coaches are looking at him, but I can REALLY hope to see him in our system.
            Last edited by Ravage!!!; 03-13-2004, 05:36 PM.

Comment

agreed
              No matter what, I win.

Comment

I'd rather pass on Dyson and try to develop the talent we have.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

That's what I've been thinking. We have enough WRs for now.

Comment

I dont think we should get ne mo WR's, we got more than enough alredy. And if we do get more I dun think everyone of them is going to get playing time..

Comment

I think Dyson would be a complete waste of time. We need a WR that can produce as a third or fourth option right now and develop into a 1 or 2 to go opposite of Lelie when Smith goes. I wish we could move up a little in the draft to get Reggie Williams or Roy Williams (should take about 10 spots moving up). But I would be happy getting R Woods (okie state) or Lee Evans (Wisc). One of them may even fall to us with our first pick in the second round.
                      Unfortunately I don't think this is the direction Shannahan will go. Rumor has it the Broncos love the Morant kid from Syracuse. He is big, strong, and fast but showed no consistency in college. I think we will pick him up in the third round and try to develop him into our third option.

Comment

Originally posted by myoung
                        I think Dyson would be a complete waste of time. We need a WR that can produce as a third or fourth option right now and develop into a 1 or 2 to go opposite of Lelie when Smith goes. I wish we could move up a little in the draft to get Reggie Williams or Roy Williams (should take about 10 spots moving up). But I would be happy getting R Woods (okie state) or Lee Evans (Wisc). One of them may even fall to us with our first pick in the second round.
                        Unfortunately I don't think this is the direction Shannahan will go. Rumor has it the Broncos love the Morant kid from Syracuse. He is big, strong, and fast but showed no consistency in college. I think we will pick him up in the third round and try to develop him into our third option.
                        How do you know madise wont turn into the Heinz Ward jr. for the broncos? or that nate jackson wont turn into the ed mccaffrey jr.
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

develop?

We always have a lot of WRs on the roster,... but you can't just sit around and HOPE they develope into NFL WRs. Who do we have on the Roster other than Smith, and Lelie (and this is his make/break year), that you would consider READY to throw into the lineup? Madise? With all the hype I heard of him last year in the preseason, I thought SURELY he could have beaten out Eddy Mac this year, but he couldn't even get on the field. We don't know if he is ready or not. Its the same thing with the Dillon scenario. Bring in the proven 2nd tier players, and lets see if our young talent can beat them out of the starting role. If they can, then the youngsters are better than we thought. If they can't, then they either need more time, or they aren't ready yet and we can still have talent to compete.

Willie Jackson is proven to be "ok"... MarTay Jenkins has proven to be "ok", but they both just kinda make you "shrug" with the mention of their name. Dyson is above both those players. He would make our three (four including our TE) tonged attack in the passing game legit. Smith, LeLie and Dyson? Throw in a Jenkins or a Jackson (Madise) in there with Sharp at TE and we can Pass on ANY team.

Comment

They haven't been given a chance to do **** yet. Wait before passing judgement.

Comment

My 1800th Post!

Originally posted by Tinfed
                              Sorry, I don't speak English well.
                              What???

Comment

Working...
                              X