NFL Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Europe

how come we only have 5 guys in NFL Europe? i mean it a great way to get players in shape and let them have fun and still play football... i dont get it i think the broncos should use it more i noticed the chefs have like 20 guys there...
    No matter what, I win.

Re: NFL Europe

Originally posted by DistilledFun
    how come we only have 5 guys in NFL Europe? i mean it a great way to get players in shape and let them have fun and still play football... i dont get it i think the broncos should use it more i noticed the chefs have like 20 guys there...
    I agree. I think guys like George Foster, Terry Pierce, and Bryant McNeal could really benefit from getting some extensive game experience.

By the way we have 7 guys over there, but it should be more.
    Last edited by DPg2003; 03-13-2004, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: NFL Europe

Originally posted by DPg2003
      I agree. I think guys like George Foster, Terry Pierce, and Bryant McNeal could really benefit from getting some extensive game experience.
      Yeah I personaly think we should of put Griffin on dutie there too... so we cant have these jerks here saying these guys arnt proven and such i tottaly think that there should be more younger guys over there.
      No matter what, I win.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: NFL Europe

Yeah I personaly think we should of put Griffin on dutie there too... so we cant have these jerks here saying these guys arnt proven and such i tottaly think that there should be more younger guys over there.
        Yea. They're saying some over there named Ian Smart plays like Barry Sanders. If only they could see Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfed
          I play in NFL Europe.
          Fa real, or are you bulls****ing??

Comment

im upset about the lack of DE's we have there... i mean we got 5 ? rookies last year why not put them in europe and see how they develop?
            No matter what, I win.

Comment

im upset about the lack of DE's we have there... i mean we got 5 ? rookies last year why not put them in europe and see how they develop?
              We only have 2 DE's that were rookies last year and we sent 1. Clint Mitchell is on the Admirals, but we didn't send McNeal. I definitely think we should have sent McNeal as well. We also sent DT Nick Eason who was a rookie last year, and DT Thomas Pittman who is young. Hopefully they come back ready to contribute this season.

Comment

well that makes me fell a litlle better about it
                No matter what, I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfed
                  What, you thought I was serious? Man, I'm sorry I was just playing.
                  Naw, joking as well. You wouldn't be on this board if you were playing professional football right now.

Comment

well that makes me fell a litlle better about it
                    Yea, I still would have liked to have seen more players go over there.

Comment

Yea, I still would have liked to have seen more players go over there.
                      as would of I...
                      No matter what, I win.

Comment

Re: Re: NFL Europe

By the way we have 7 guys over there, but it should be more.
                        I think we should have most of our 2nd strings in, hell Big Swat, or Kelly should go...so should Danny Kanell and Ahmaad Galloway, Cecil Sapp, and a hole bunch of others
                        sigpic

Comment

galloway is over there right now
                          No matter what, I win.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: NFL Europe

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                            I think we should have most of our 2nd strings in, hell Big Swat, or Kelly should go...so should Danny Kanell and Ahmaad Galloway, Cecil Sapp, and a hole bunch of others
                            Galloway is already over there. It's funny cause I was just thinking about how sending Walls and Herndon would be a good idea, and Sapp too. And how bout Dorsett and Monsanto. And Madise, Putzier and Chris Young.

Comment

i dont know how many people we can send but all of them would be nice lol
                              No matter what, I win.

Comment

Working...
                              X