How many td's did Lelie catch in 2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    He can't see his posts, he has him on ignore.
    <in Nelson voice> Ha Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
      He can't see his posts, he has him on ignore.
      Well maybe JR should be grown up enough and not ignore anyone. This is a chat room and you know if you do not like what a person says than do not reply or reply but to ignore them adn then to post something that someone else has I think is well uncalled for!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crush05
        Hey JR I think that it would be polite if you would read the posts in a thread before you post and duplicate what someone else has said. Do not get me wrong I enjoy your input but I know how it feels and looks like when it happens to me and others. Case in point mtman had already posted the same. I welcome your comments so please do not stop your participation in the trivia threads posted. Let's all remember this is for fun not to bash one another.
        Thank You

Can't see his stuff unless someone quotes him and to be frank. I rarely will quote the quoter.

Most of his crap is so only anti Jake and beyond what I wish to put up with. Wasted alot of my breath and time trying to get him and others to think and be reasonable. Came to the conclusion he has something personal with Jake and will never change his mind regardless of the FACTS presented.

The vast majority of fans on this forum when presented with facts and figures while not totally swayed by them at least tone down the BS they put out. Instead he puts out juvenile posts in size 6-8 font chanting We Want Jay. I find his posts offensive and rude and have asked him on more than one occasion to stop with the Church and Saint rhetoric.

I no longer waste my time dealing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crush05
          Well maybe JR should be grown up enough and not ignore anyone. This is a chat room and you know if you do not like what a person says than do not reply or reply but to ignore them adn then to post something that someone else has I think is well uncalled for!!!!!!!
          Sorry but I answer posts as I come across them, see previous post.

It should clarify my placing him on ignore.

Comment

The guy can play, he just doesnt get all the deep balls that a Moss or Johnson gets, in 2004 he had 1,084 yards on only 54 receptions, that tells you he's a game breaker/deep threat. Like I said, he doesnt get the opportunities that the rest of the elite guys get, not to mention he lead the league in yards per catch that year with 20.1 Most guys need around 65-80 receptions to crack the 1,000 yard mark. I say we play to his strength which is the deep ball, Moss and Johnson never go accross the middle and look at their numbers. I say we get off the guy because we could have a worst reciever.

My adopted Broncos, Uncle Rico, Alfred Williams, & Antonio Fargas.

Comment

Working...
            X