Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't read this Patriot-related thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't read this Patriot-related thread...

Denver at New England

Sunday night

September 24th

(just posted on patriots.com)

Originally posted by honestpatsfan
    Denver at New England

Sunday night

September 24th

crap, i read the thread.

Comment

Get ready for a whoopin pats fans, and on national television, you guys must be crying yourselves to sleep now, eh?

Comment

Denver at New England

Sunday night

September 24th

Great!

Now when the Broncos beat the Pats (again), their fans will be like "We play our best football in December and January". Just like last year. And we'll hear that bs all season until we beat them in the playoffs (again). That is, if they make it.

Maybe we should put this in the smack forum. 75% of the threads in there are Pats related anyway.

Comment

Hey Pats fan, your sig is way off. It doesn't say anything about the team beating the raiders. See that's at least two more teams in my universe. Unless the broncos are beating the raiders and then maybe it's just one more.

Really as long as we beat the Pats, and the Raiders lose.

Comment

Well....revenge is best served cold....

Maybe it will be a warm night.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Don't forget to pack your humble pie for lunch Monday 9/25.

Comment

Denver at New England

Sunday night

September 24th

I dont take anything from how the Broncos preformed this year against the Pats, however I dont believe BB will lose three straight games to Shanny and the Broncos. Just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
                  I dont take anything from how the Broncos preformed this year against the Pats, however I dont believe BB will lose three straight games to Shanny and the Broncos. Just my .02
                  The problem is that the patriots have never been able to beat Denver. Their something like 2-16 vs us. Its very similar to the Broncos being unable to beat the dolphins .
                  sigpic
                  PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                  You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
                    The problem is that the patriots have never been able to beat Denver. Their something like 2-16 vs us. Its very similar to the Broncos being unable to beat the dolphins .
                    There was a time when the Sox could never beat the Yankees in the playoffs,
                    a time when the Colts could never beat the Pats in Foxboro
                    and a time when Brady could never lose in the playoffs.

Time's up Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500

The Patriots have the best coach in the league by far in my opinion...thats why I said I didnt think his players and staff would be outplayed and outcoached 3x over because that is exactly what happened the two time they played last year.

Comment

The Patriots have the best coach in the league by far in my opinion...thats why I said I didnt think his players and staff would be outplayed and outcoached 3x over because that is exactly what happened the two time they played last year.
                        That "best coach" has been outcoached by Mike Shanahan four out of the last five times.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                          That "best coach" has been outcoached by Mike Shanahan four out of the last five times.

There are always a ton of variables for each game...and dont even try to say that Shanny is a better coach than BB. That statement just simply isnt true. So because Nick Saban totally outcoached Shanny is he better Get my point.

Comment

There are always a ton of variables for each game...and dont even try to say that Shanny is a better coach than BB. That statement just simply isnt true. So because Nick Saban totally outcoached Shanny is he better Get my point.
                            Shanny is better than BB.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                              Shanny is better than BB.

Then your statement should have read like this

Im a homer that wont give the best coach in the league the credit he deserves

Comment

Working...
                              X