No announcement yet.

Your Prediction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, depending on our 3rd down completions and pass rush....

sept 10th @ st. louis - win
    sept 17th vs chiefs - win
    sept 24th @ new england - win

bye week

oct 9th vs ravens - win
    oct 15th vs raiders - win
    oct 22th @ cleveland - win
    oct 29th vs indy - loss

nov 5th @ pittsburgh - loss
    nov 12th @ raiders - win
    nov 19th vs sd - win
    nov 23rd @ chiefs - loss

dec 3rd vs seattle - win
    dec 10th @ sd - win
    dec 17th vs cardinals - win
    dec 24th vs bengals - loss
    dec 31st vs 49ers - win

12-4 hopefully as defending west champs!

Comment

I don't get how you guys think you are going to go into New England and win. Yes you did beat them twice last season, but that was in your house. New England is still a good team and will improve through the draft. Except for there loss to San Diego last year, they almost never lose at home (yes they lost to Miami in New England but they were playing with there backups).
      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Sep 10 @St. Louis 1:00pm - Win
        Sep 17 Kansas City 4:15pm - Win
        Sep 24 @New England 8:15pm - Win/Loss (Vinateri is gone, no bail out?)
        Week 4 BYE - Isn't this real early?? WTH?
        Oct 9 Baltimore 8:30pm - Win
        Oct 15 Oakland 8:15pm - Win
        Oct 22 @Cleveland 4:05pm - Win
        Oct 29 Indianapolis 4:15pm - Win/Loss (Tough one, Broncos fans make noise!)
        Nov 5 @Pittsburgh (and the refs) 4:15pm - Loss
        Nov 12 @Oakland 4:05pm - Win
        Nov 19 San Diego 4:15pm - Win
        Nov 23 @Kansas City (and the refs) 8:00pm - Loss
        Dec 3 Seattle 4:15pm - Win
        Dec 10 @San Diego 4:15pm - Loss
        Dec 17 @Arizona 4:05pm - Win
        Dec 24 Cincinnati 4:15pm - Win/Loss (Tough one, if Palmer is healthy)
        Dec 31 San Francisco 4:15pm - Win

12-4 or 11-5.

I hope they go above and beyond like they did for me this past season (I had them going 12-4). So I won't be TOO UPSET if they go 13-3, 14-2, 15-1, or 16-0. Just as long as we had a third Lombardi to show for it, I would even accept 9-7, 10-6.
        sigpic
        HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

11-5, playoffs

Comment

I'll say 12-4, but I couldn't argue against 11-5 or 13-3.

It'll probalby come down to injuries, that, and whether or not we can replicate a high +/- turnover ratio again.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
              I don't get how you guys think you are going to go into New England and win. Yes you did beat them twice last season, but that was in your house. New England is still a good team and will improve through the draft. Except for there loss to San Diego last year, they almost never lose at home (yes they lost to Miami in New England but they were playing with there backups).
              New England is done. Dillon is going down the toilet, their secondary is questionable, and the just lost one of their best defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Texan
                13-3

I say we lose at Cleveland because we always give up a gimme win every year.
                pretty soon were gonna own the cleveland browns lol
                Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                  11-5, playoffs
                  must say i'm surprised, and happy, to see you more optimistic than me.
                  lot of optimism around here though - hope you guys are right. schedule looks rough to me. 10 wins might be tough.

well, working it out i do come to 11-5 as well. nothing special in my predictions - didn't try to anticipate team skill changes at all. but i didn't take the inevitable dropped game into account either, which would put us back at 10-5. has it been 9 months yet?

@St. Louis 1:00pm - W
                  Kansas City 4:15pm - W
                  @New England 8:15pm - L
                  BYE
                  Baltimore 8:30pm - W (ravens have our number . . . but not off the bye at home)
                  Oakland 8:15pm - W (arron brooks? are you kidding me?)
                  @Cleveland 4:05pm - W
                  Indianapolis 4:15pm - L
                  @Pittsburgh 4:15pm - L (we usually don't lose 2 weeks in a row though)
                  @Oakland 4:05pm - W (seriously, arron brooks?)
                  San Diego 4:15pm - W
                  @Kansas City 8:00pm - L
                  Seattle 4:15pm - L
                  @San Diego 4:15pm - W
                  @Arizona 4:05pm - W
                  Cincinnati 4:15pm - W (scary)
                  San Francisco 4:15pm - W
                  Last edited by mattos; 04-07-2006, 07:49 PM.
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
                    must say i'm surprised, and happy, to see you more optimistic than me.
                    lot of optimism around here though - hope you guys are right. schedule looks rough to me. 10 wins might be tough.

I would have to agree. We are playing a lot of teams that like to throw the ball. So if our D line sucks and our secondary plays like the last game, it'll be a long season. But for now all we can do is have hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Texan
                      13-3

I say we lose at Cleveland because we always give up a gimme win every year.
                      not last year

Comment

also i think we will beat KC at KC since its not in December

and beat pits since there not good at home

and Indy

we can always beat them in the regular season and especially at home

i say 12-4 or 13-3

Comment

I am afraid that after the last two years of lower than normal injuries the pendulum will swing the other way. If that should occur I believe it would be a death blow. I don't feel that the Broncos have the depth to survive it.

On a brighter side, barring injuries it looks like an 11-5 or 12-4 year to me. I see losses to the Steelers, Sea Hawks, and the Chiefs. Even though New England and Indy appear to be weaker next year, I see us losing one of those games. To compound that we always lose one game to a weak team. That most likely won't change.

Last year I thought Denver would be 11-5 and they ended up 13-3. Consequently, I wouldn't be putting any money on those picks. It's a long time until next year's Super Bowl. The complexion of the Broncos' team as well as their opponents could change completely.
                          Last edited by Dean; 04-08-2006, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X