Sauerbrun's thoughts on Pat's new kicker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauerbrun's thoughts on Pat's new kicker

The move also adds another layer of intrigue to the burgeoning Patriots-Broncos rivalry. Denver punter Todd Sauerbrun is the arch-enemy of the entire Gramatica spawn. Said Sauerbrun in 2002, after the youngest of the three Gramatica brothers taunted Sauerbrun after a game between the Panthers and the Bucs: "I don't know who this kid thinks he's playing with but I'm not the most mild-tempered guy. If he would have said the wrong thing to me there's no telling what I might have done . . . that kid is as big of an idiot as his brother, and I'm sure his other brother is, too. It goes right down the line.''
    Yea baby! It's nice to have a badass punter.

Originally posted by WABronco
    Wahoo
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Comment

Without a doubt
      sigpic

Comment

NICE, Go Sauerbrun! Take your frustration out on another Patriot PR/KR!!!

Oh, WA, can the Rockies borrow that rally dinosaur? We need someone who can hit besides Helton.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
          NICE, Go Sauerbrun! Take your frustration out on another Patriot PR/KR!!!

Oh, WA, can the Rockies borrow that rally dinosaur? We need someone who can hit besides Helton.
          Does Matt Holliday believe in dinosaurs? He's on my fantasy team, so maybe some dino-flaunting would get him fired up (if he's like Carl Everett).

Comment

BTW, what is one of the Gramatica's doing taunting the other team's punter? CORNY...

Comment

Does Matt Holliday believe in dinosaurs? He's on my fantasy team, so maybe some dino-flaunting would get him fired up (if he's like Carl Everett).
              Oops, I forgot Holiday. Hes a pretty good hitter if he can get his groove on. but seriously, if it isn't your Avi with the lazy eye, its your sigs that make me laugh every time.

Comment

I wouldn't want to get in Sauerbrun's way. He might go into roid rage.
                "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                  I wouldn't want to get in Sauerbrun's way. He might go into roid rage.
                  Wow, that's original...

Same could be said for John Welbourn.

Comment

All kidding aside...

Sauerbrun was one of the best trades that the Broncos could have made last year. Since he has come into Denver he has done fantastic and his play on the field helped the Broncos in more then one occasion.

He has come through in the clinch, time and time again. Really changed the field position in several games with his kicks.
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

which grammatica hurt himself celebrating?
                      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                        ...what an ass!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish

martin, hurt himself jumping up and down
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

...what an ass!
                            Doesn't ring a bell......can you describe it?
                            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Todd 'Twinkie Thighs' Sauerbraun says: "Bring it on Pastie B'artch!"
                              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                              X