early AFC WEST predictions!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early AFC WEST predictions!!!

i know its early but here is my early predictions for next year.

1 - DENVER BRONCOS (not a shut-down D (only the ravens have that) but a very good D that can keep teams out and create turnovers, the offense will run the ball well with Q and jake and the WR'S can get something going.) (11-5)

2 - K.C. CHIEFS ( improved D under gunther but still vulnerable, the O weakened due to tait going and holmes getting older. also, hall will be good but not THAT good again!!!) (10-6) wildcard.

3 - OAKLAND RAIDERS ( improved due to free agency, alot of veterans but if they can collect a RB and gannon can get going again then they will be tough to beat) (8-8)

4 - SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (fail to see much improvement and now losing boston, will be better with manning or ben r. but still the basement boys, why did they not sack marty?!!!!!!!!) (3-13)

obviously these are VERY early predictions and ALOT can change but what are YOUR thoughts and predictions and reasons?

Chargers

I Think that Chargers will have a better season than the last one, with Mannig and Tomilson Their offense can make Lots of TD`s, and break good defenses.

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Re: early AFC WEST predictions!!!

Originally posted by bronx_2003

1 - DENVER BRONCOS (not a shut-down D (only the ravens have that) but a very good D that can keep teams out and create turnovers, the offense will run the ball well with Q and jake and the WR'S can get something going.) (11-5)

2 - K.C. CHIEFS ( improved D under gunther but still vulnerable, the O weakened due to tait going and holmes getting older. also, hall will be good but not THAT good again!!!) (10-6) wildcard.

3 - OAKLAND RAIDERS ( improved due to free agency, alot of veterans but if they can collect a RB and gannon can get going again then they will be tough to beat) (8-8)

4 - SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (fail to see much improvement and now losing boston, will be better with manning or ben r. but still the basement boys, why did they not sack marty?!!!!!!!!) (3-13)

obviously these are VERY early predictions and ALOT can change but what are YOUR thoughts and predictions and reasons?

Oakland 8-8? SD will do better then the faders.

Denver 12-4
      KC- 10-6
      SD- 5-11
      oakland 3-13

Comment

Re: Re: Re: early AFC WEST predictions!!!

Originally posted by Tinfed
        Do you think they'll really be that good?
        Yes. So, you dont think we'll win the west?

Comment

first of all i would say that you are wrong
          our division will be a lot tougher this year.. San Diego will at least be 8-8 now as long as they impove their lines which will big big for them... the faiders will be 7-9 because gannon is dead but their D will improve... the chefs will compete again but not at the same level 9-7 or 10-6 and the boncos will go 18-0... ok well not really but i can wish... i see us at a nice 11-5 maybe 10-6 with the edge over the chefs... we will sweep them yet again due to running the ball into their faces all day both games...
          No matter what, I win.

Comment

I think this is reasonable...

I think the the Chiefs are gonna have a bad year though and be 3rd.
            sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: early AFC WEST predictions!!!

I'll let you know when Free Agency is over and the draft is over.
              Ya i think its too early to make predictions too, Im sure all my record predictions will change by the start of the season. but right now the broncos look like the strongest team in the AFC west to me.

Comment

TINFED -

You're way off.

Just because we're Denver fans doesn't mean we get to put them atop the AFC West. Do you think they'll really be that good?

(ITS MY OPINION WHICH COULD BE RIGHT OR WRONG, LIKE YOURS. IF I DID'NT THINK DENVER WOULD BE TOP THEN I WOULD'NT HAVE PUT THEM THERE. I ALSO SAID THIS IS AN EARLY PREDICTION.)

DISTILLED FUN -

first of all i would say that you are wrong
                our division will be a lot tougher this year.. San Diego will at least be 8-8 now as long as they impove their lines which will big big for them... the faiders will be 7-9 because gannon is dead but their D will improve... the chefs will compete again but not at the same level 9-7 or 10-6 and the boncos will go 18-0... ok well not really but i can wish... i see us at a nice 11-5 maybe 10-6 with the edge over the chefs... we will sweep them yet again due to running the ball into their faces all day both games...

(YOU SAID I WAS WRONG BUT ECHOED MY POST EXCEPT ON S.D. AGAIN, ITS YOUR OPINION, NOT FACT.)

EDDYMAC87 -

(IN YOUR OPINION, I KNOW YOU HATE OAKLAND BUT THEY ARE MUCH BETTER EQUIPPED THAN THE CHARGERS AND 1 QB WON'T COMPLETELY CHANGE THEM

bronx

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: early AFC WEST predictions!!!

I'll give my answer about Week 16.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: early AFC WEST predictions!!!

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                    I'll give my answer about Week 16.
                    Not only will I do the same, but I will tell you all the wins and final scores. Ha ha!!!
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

But seriously, I believe that next year, the division will be more like it was in 2002 than 2003.
                      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

12-4 for the Broncos. Are you nuts?

I know we all want them to win but they will be lucky to win 10 games after making the mistake of trading Portis?

You don't need a shut down corner when you are playing in the snow in December. You need a running game!!!!

Comment

Denver 11-5
                          KC 10-6
                          SD 7-9
                          OAK 6-10

Comment

Originally posted by Toro
                            12-4 for the Broncos. Are you nuts?

I know we all want them to win but they will be lucky to win 10 games after making the mistake of trading Portis?

You don't need a shut down corner when you are playing in the snow in December. You need a running game!!!!
                            Shaddup! It was not a mistake.

Comment

EDDYMAC87 -

(IN YOUR OPINION, I KNOW YOU HATE OAKLAND BUT THEY ARE MUCH BETTER EQUIPPED THAN THE CHARGERS AND 1 QB WON'T COMPLETELY CHANGE THEM
                              True, i guess i was saying sd will be better then oakland because i hate them, but there is no way the faders are going 8-8.

Comment

Working...
                              X