No announcement yet.

early AFC WEST predictions!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also questioning where Denver's personality(arrogance) will come from, especially if Shannon retires. Shannon is much more valuable than just what his numbers represent.

That intangible quality will have to be reinvented within the 'new' Broncos team. The Bronco team I have despised all of my life is now changing again, and disregarding talent, I don't see them as a 'defined' team right now.
    Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

I Think that Chargers will have a better season than the last one, with Mannig and Tomilson Their offense can make Lots of TD`s, and break good defenses.

Hmmm....I disagree. I think the Chargers are cursed at the QB position.

i.e.: RYAN LEAF, DREW BREES

Nevertheless....way too early to predict anything
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
        Broncos will win at least 11 games, at the worst (barring major injuries again). You folks saying Denver will miss or barely make the playoffs are just plain dumb. The offense will be still top 10 and the D will be awesome with a bonified probowler leading the team at each section of the D (Pryce Wilson Champ) Its a great D we have now, we can win with that. Q will be the man again like he was in college, you stupid fools will soon realize that PORTIS RAN OVER EASY DEFENSES ALSO TO GET HIS NAME ETCHED IN YOUR HEARTS! I cant stand you blind idiots, its to the point where i get mad at the stupidity. Griffin(or whoever is the starter) will be going up against the same easy defenses portis did, so WTF is the difference if Griffin does well against an easier defense? The run game will be fine with Q AND OUR GREAT RUN SYSTEM, the pass game will be fine with Plummer, Smith and Lelie and TE in Putzier or Carswell(what's the most catches a #3 WR has had for us over the last 7 years?) If we had to, we could put in Madise and Nate Jackson, I dont know why you people feel they cant catch a pass or run a good out route or something. Bottom Line, there are too many stupid postsers filling up the boards now, it is an opinion sure, but its a dumb opinion some of you have....... in MY opinion.
        Rascal, what holes on offense? You mean the 2 different faces? The only changes on offense are RB and LT, what are you talking about? RB's have always been successful here, dont deny, and LT will probably be the only position that has a significant downfall, but still not HORRIBLE or anything. Either Foster or Lepsis will man the spot, and neither are considered to have "holes" in their game. If Sharpe leaves, we still have Carswell(who went to the probowl once for his solid play) and Putzier (i believe you seen my analysis on him. size speed and hands is good enough) i dont get where the holes are.

and oh yeah, meanwhile the defense is MUCH stronger than last year's.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
          Right, you're another Ron Jaworski when it comes to providing anayisis.
          There you go agian critisizing people for what they believe
          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris
            i dunno, is it anywhere close to being as weak as yours was?
            Yeah, good for you. Really take it to them Chief fans!

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer
              There you go agian critisizing people for what they believe
              Lava and Tahuya have on ongoing philosophical debate.

I don't see it as singling him out for his beliefs.
              Mighty Mouse

Comment

Barring disasterous injuries...and that's always the biggest 'if'...

Denver should win between 9 & 11 games IMO...I'd like more...I'd even predict more, but

This upcoming schedule is a beast. I am hoping they don't saddle the Broncos with one of those 3 consequtive road game marathons late in the season

How the games are distributed across the schedule plays as much a role as other major factors (injuries, fatigue)

Comment

funny, that doesn't look like an answer to me..looks like you're dodging the question kiddo

i mena your team had a god awful defense, and had to block teams in the back to spring returns, and you got to 13-3, so there's no good reason why denver, a better all around team, can't..

simple truth
                  I'm not going to rehash last season every single time a newbie signs on the board and fronts to me.

Bottom line: 2003 AFC West Champs

2004? Nothing but waiting and some chest puffing bravado.

Comment

i can picture this guys conversations lol

"so, how about that war in iraq"

"..."

"..."

"...BOTTOM LINE: AFC WEST CHAMPS!!"

*tumbleweed rolls by*
                    And if you listen real carefully, one can hear a bronco fan crowing "block in the back, block in the back... crraaaaaack!... block in the back"

Comment

you mean you didnt see it?
                      Home field advantage i tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Physbo
                        you mean you didnt see it?
                        Home field advantage i tell you
                        I know what you mean. It seems that when the Broncos play at home, they can recover fumbles from out of bounds.

Comment

yep afc west champs..........there's something to hang your hat on.......chefs goals are so low, no conference champs or superbowl champs..........maybe the chefs and their fans are just realists though to know those goals are way too lofty for them
                          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

i may be just an optimistic broncos fan, but realistically looking at a lot of the chiefs wins last year, i have no doubt that they will not repeat as division champions.

The chargers can do nothing but improve.

Im suprised a hardcore Raider fan has not shot Al Davis in the face.

I am constantly told that the Broncos will not have a running game, and trading portis was a mistake. I remember another really great running back in the not so distant past that started having knee problems and never was ever to play again. (we miss you TD.) Besides, with the O-line we got, how can you not have a good running game. Griffin will have a breakout year.
                            At least 11 wins.
                            even watching a blowout superbowl loss is better than being a chiefs fan.

Comment

In the absence of injuries (the main factor which means we're all guessing in any case)... I think its going to be tight between the Broncs and the Chiefs for who gets the division(I'm an offensive type of guy and the Chiefs are solid on that front, and they showed last year that defensive weakness doesn't necessarily hurt as far as a divisional title goes), although I'm happy with the defense acquisitions the Broncs have made so far.

The Raiders are an outside shot (I think their skill positions are way past their prime which spells trouble) and the Chargers are still trying to get things together.

I'll flip a coin for who gets the division next year between us and the Chiefs, although I think TG is likely to drop off considerably in performance in the next year or two which tends to make me think the Broncs are up and coming (based on how our D is shaping up combined with the consistent offensive production we get).... like I said though, it all has to do with who gets hurt and no one can predict that.

Comment

my pics

Denver 11-5
                                KC 10-6
                                The other two (OAK and SD) don't mater they suck and will suck again this year.

Denver has a tough schedule with teams like Tenn, Carolina, New Orleans, Indy, TB, KC (TWICE), and i think we play cleveland again. It looks tought but our D will prevail

Comment

Working...
                                X