Broncos will be wearing white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos will be wearing white

"On Sunday afternoon, for the first time in 17 years, the Broncos will play a regular-season home game in pure-as-the-driven-snow white uniforms."

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...760551,00.html

Re: Broncos will be wearing white

Originally posted by webdiva69
    "On Sunday afternoon, for the first time in 17 years, the Broncos will play a regular-season home game in pure-as-the-driven-snow white uniforms."

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...760551,00.html
    Hmmm...should be interesting, what do you guys think? Shanny is probably playing mind games with the Chargers after the fine he got earlier this year
    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

No doubt! That guy cracks me up...

Comment

Interesting read... thanks for the scoop.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

They should just dress up in those uniforms the military uses whilst in Alaska or other snowy places. That would be amusing. But then I guess if it didn't snow it'd be kinda tacky.

If the Chargers show up in their whites, that will be funny, because Shanahan will just be like, alright, we'll wear our dressed blues. And beat you again.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Actually, I heard we are wearing white's for this game because that was part of the fine that the head office gave out. Not because of Shanny.
            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

aww... man

geez that is one of my biggest pet peeves, when the home team where's white, its kind of stupid, the dark colors look better (i.e. Miami, Dallas, Washington) their home colors are much better...
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                Actually, I heard we are wearing white's for this game because that was part of the fine that the head office gave out. Not because of Shanny.
                Actually the Chargers were given the choice of uniform. They did this on purpose because of the San Diego incident. If I were Marty, I would have done the same thing.

The color of the uniform is not going to matter. It will only look strange to the 76 thousand people in the stands and those of us watching on the TV.

GO BRONCOS!!
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

ohh..

okay, i think that its fair...
                  fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Working...
                  X