Bradlee Van Pelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradlee Van Pelt

Old scouting report but did you know he was a QB/FB tweener!???!?? http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/bradlee_van_pelt
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Yup, he could also play safety or linebacker.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      I could see him being a linebacker, he's built like his dad who was a Pro Bowl LB for the Giants in '70s. If you didn't already know.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Abd if you dont know, now you know

Comment

If one our LBs or anything go down, we knokw who to call.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
            Which is where he should be playing now.

He's a good kid, but he's not an NFL QB.
            sigpic

Comment

We should really switch him to safety. Not big enough yet for LB. Very tough kid but his skills are too raw as of now.
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

I think he could play LB, S or FB if QB doesn't work out for him. He's got the big body and pretty good speed to be able to adapt. He's a decent backup QB but I can't see him being a starter.
                Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                  We should really switch him to safety. Not big enough yet for LB. Very tough kid but his skills are too raw as of now.
                  I do'nt think a hard hitting safety is what we need right now with Lynch over there...

sigpic

1. Death
                  2. Taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                    If one our LBs or anything go down, we knokw who to call.
                    Ghostbusters?

Comment

Originally posted by PurdueBronc
                      Ghostbusters?
                      That's right!

Not...

sigpic

1. Death
                      2. Taxes

Comment

BVP's just a football player I think.

he's nowhere ready to be even a reliable backup QB in the NFL, but if he keeps improving at the pace he has been who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                          BVP's just a football player I think.

he's nowhere ready to be even a reliable backup QB in the NFL, but if he keeps improving at the pace he has been who knows.
                          I won't rule him out for being a QB. He's raw, but we haven't seen much of him. He had a good preseason if I remember correctly. How many of you see him during practice? Let's hold judgement on something we really don't know too much about.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just remember that the body type of the average LB back in the '70's was quite different than teams demand today. I believe that John Lynch was a QB in HS & some in college. John realized that he was a great athlete, not a great pro QB. So many college QB's demand to remain QB's when they get drafted without realizing the market in the U.S. for a pro QB only demands 70-120 QB's; John Lynch, Matt Jones, & others who have made the transition to other positions should be the example for qb's like that one from Texas A&M, McNeal I believe.

BVP could very well contribute in other areas to our team (like in the loss to KC last year, & Senaca Wallace for the Seahawks). He has talents that translate well to many places on the field, & just as we saw the RB position become a "run by commitee" thing in the past few years for successful teams, we could see the QB position benefit us by keeping defenses on their toes with "gadget plays."

Comment

For as bad as he looked against San Diego, Denver still moved the ball with him behind center, which is a good sign.

I remember rumors on him struggling throwing the football when it was wet while he was at CSU. And yeah, that's not a good sign or an excuse, but I felt bad that his time to show what he had was in weather conditions like that.

Still though it's a part of the game and if he wants to be successfull he will need to learn how to get over that.

Comment

Working...
                              X