X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarret has all the luck

NFL | Fire hits Clarett's condo
    Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:04:22 -0700

The Associated Press reports a fire gutted the first floor of a condominium where former NFL RB Maurice Clarett was staying with his girlfriend, two other couples and a baby, firefighters said. The fire started Sunday morning, April 9, while Clarett and his girfriend were out to breakfast. No one who was inside in the condo was hurt. Investigators have not determined how the fire started.

Oh dear, his karma is really not good
    I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him now.

What happened after he turned himself in, was he arrested for the theft?
    Last edited by eletero; 04-12-2006, 03:03 AM.
    In memory of Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Smiley by me
    My sigs

"It seems like every week you click on the film and you want to roll back out of your chair and say, 'Lord help me,'" Coyer on NFL offenses

ya he does have the worst luck, deserved or not, i'm dissappointed, i reallly wanted to see him play, in our system dam hed be good
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I can't believe that they called him a "former NFL RB." He never made the team. Former NFL RB seems to indicate that the loser actually played. Sorry, I'd like to feel sorry for him but he's a victum of his own screw-ups. I live in Ohio, and the only people here who can stomach the sound of his name are Michigan fans. You wouldn't believe the ripping I took when Denver drafted him. After that move most people here just laugh everytime they hear the words Shannahan and mastermind used in the same sentence. I still hear about it from my father-in-law all the time.
      "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
      - Mythbusters

"Go America... Go Broncos"
      - Stan, South Park

I cheer for three teams EVERY WEEK! The Broncos and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Patriots.
      - Me

God Bless the United States of America!

Comment

Fires are pretty common in crack houses
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eletero
          NFL | Fire hits Clarett's condo
          Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:04:22 -0700

The Associated Press reports a fire gutted the first floor of a condominium where former NFL RB Maurice Clarett was staying with his girlfriend, two other couples and a baby, firefighters said. The fire started Sunday morning, April 9, while Clarett and his girfriend were out to breakfast. No one who was inside in the condo was hurt. Investigators have not determined how the fire started.

Oh dear, his karma is really not good
          I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him now.

What happened after he turned himself in, was he arrested for the theft?
          I don't know why investigators haven't figured out how the fire was started.

We all know that Clarett's a little...overweight. So Sunday morning he got up and decided to take his girl to the Waffle House. He'd robbed 3 people Saturday night and had quite a bit of cash on him. So his girl's out front warming up the '91 Ford Festiva while MoClo is taking a dump. Clarett, who's starving, runs out the front door. That blazing speed caught the carpet on fire.

If he just wasn't so damn fast. Case closed.

Comment

Hahaha that sucks.

I remember when we drafted him and the board was split in 2 Clarett fans vs. Nay sayers. I wonder where all them Clarett fans are! Bet yall feel stupid.

Comment

Wow...I'm starting to feel bad for him now...

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

LMFAO

Comment

I feel really bad for this guy. I mean, 5 yrs ago, he was supposed to be the next up-and-coming back....then he got suspended, then his argument for being drafted early was lost, and sat out another year, then was drafted by us, turned down any bit of gaurranteed money, got cut, and now all of this........WOW!!
                  "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
                  R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman

How can he afford a condo? Do they pay people now for getting cut and going to jail?
                    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

he was staying with his girlfriend and friends....he cant afford one
                      ~BRONCO fan forever~

My adopt a cheerleader-Emily Harper

RIP Darrent

Comment

Originally posted by Wigglesworth
                        I can't believe that they called him a "former NFL RB." He never made the team. Former NFL RB seems to indicate that the loser actually played. Sorry, I'd like to feel sorry for him but he's a victum of his own screw-ups. I live in Ohio, and the only people here who can stomach the sound of his name are Michigan fans. You wouldn't believe the ripping I took when Denver drafted him. After that move most people here just laugh everytime they hear the words Shannahan and mastermind used in the same sentence. I still hear about it from my father-in-law all the time.
                        They had to call him a former NFL RB because if they'd have referred to him as a former Bronco, Bowlen would have sued and if they'd have called him former OSU RB, Ohio would have sued.

Comment

The guy is just messed up and has gotten badadvice. He also seems to have pretty bad luck. I'm a Buckeye fan and that one year he was great, but then he thought he was so great and challenegd THE best league in sports for their rules and got denied and just waited. Then he screwed up his chance. He could have been so good and he just completely wasted it. Looks like he is geting what he deserves.
                          Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Wait...he didnt go to jail?

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Working...
                            X