No announcement yet.

It's Wednesday, where are the SD fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Wednesday, where are the SD fans?

After sending the Vikes home with their derriere's in their chapeau's you would think there would be at least one intrepid Bolts fan showing up to talk about the game?

You've got bragging rights over the Raiders at least. Come on, show some pride.

Re: It's Wednesday, where are the SD fans?

Originally posted by LawDog
    After sending the Vikes home with their derriere's in their chapeau's you would think there would be at least one intrepid Bolts fan showing up to talk about the game?

You've got bragging rights over the Raiders at least. Come on, show some pride.
    Maybe they are in the smack forum where these discussions should take place.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Point taken, however there could be some interesting debate on the sparking effect of the victory over Minnesota vs. the return of Plummer don't you think?

Besides, the smack forum has goose egg too!

Comment

Point taken, however there could be some interesting debate on the sparking effect of the victory over Minnesota vs. the return of Plummer don't you think?

Besides, the smack forum has goose egg too!
        Well I don't miss them. I don't think the chargers have a very outgoing fan base.

You too Cutler.

Comment

If the NFL moved the Chargers to LA, do you think anyone in San Diego would notice?

Comment

If the NFL moved the Chargers to LA, do you think anyone in San Diego would notice?
            nope

You too Cutler.

Comment

I could pose as a Chargers fan if you like (for verbal bantering only, of course). Just tell me what kind of fan you want me to be (obnoxious, sensible, irritating, etc.)
              Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

lol ill come on with a different name as a chargers fan too.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Those are some of the funniest things I've read on this board. What's the opposite of bandwagonning? Fan-by-proxy?

Comment

I have a friend in SD and he says the city was buzzing about the big win against the Vikes. Their stadium was packed last Sunday and they were very vocal. I think the Charger fans are disgusted with their team's coach. Marty should have been playing Doug all along. Brees still has some growing up to do.

I am surprised their fans aren't here as well. I would think if they pull of the win, they will be here saying "neener neener"

GO BRONCOS!!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Yo I really dont know what's going to happen... I see you guys missing mike anderson and Mobley alot this week.... simply because Mobley didnt have the speed to cover dwight running across the field but he had the smarts to always be in a good position to defend the pass over the middle and a less experienced lb will live dwight open.... that will be all game just like last week with the vikings... flutie will get out the pocket draw the backers up and if they come up far enough he'll run if they do he'll throw it... not to mention our playaction is alloooot more effective with flutie in there... you'll see tons of playaction to the left flutie rolls out right... dwight will be in the slot running across the field you'll have boston doing 10 15 yard outs or stop n go's caldwell running a post and tomlinson underneath if he isnt bottled up on the fake....minnesota never could figure it out we marched down the field 4 straight times in the first half... but your defense is alot better than there's and the whole right side of our line are rookies they've played well thelast couple weeks... but on the left side of our line mcintosh just sucks he is not a starter... and as we all know games are won and lost with the line.. you guys have the edge there but with flutie the line only has to play ok kuz he's out the pocket on every play ne ways...... defensively... i'm sure you guys will notice the DRASTIC improvement from our first game we finally managed to control the perimeter and not lose containment although up the middle has opened up more in the last couple weeks.... either way i see this as close game with plummer coming back he is the X factor if he plays great you win if he doesnt you lose
                      2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Here is the difference vs. the game against the vikes. It is extremely unlikely that our D will give up anywhere near 200 yds on the ground. Plus Minn. let you average over 8 per carry - that just won't be the case this week. Second, even tho' you won, you still gave up over 300 in the air (I think it might have even been 350). If Jake connects with Rod, Ash, and Shannon at all you will have your hands full.

Basically the edge is for our defense, I believe you will have a tough time outscoring us, especially if we put up anything near 30.

Comment

Maybe the fans are all digging their computers out of the ashes of their homes.

Comment

WE GAVE UP 350 YARDS IN THE AIR KUZ WE PLAYED PREVENT AFTER WE HAD 28 21 POINT LEADS THEN THEY CUT IT TO 14 AND WE PICKED THEM OFF AND IT WAS GAME OVER.... AND REALISTICALLY THE RUN GAME WAS NOT A FACTOR SURE LT HAD 165 YARDS BUT HE HAD A 77 AND A 55 YARD RUN SO THE OTHER RUNS WERE BASICALLY NIL ALTHOUGH HE DID HAVE 50 PLUS YARDS RECEIVING TOO WHICH MADE A DIFFERNCE.... DONT PLAN ON PLUMMER COMING BACK TO THROW FOR 350 AND WITH FLUTIE IN IF U PUT UP 30 WE CAN PUT UP 40 WE HAD 42 WITH 9 MINUTES LEFT AND A 28 POINT LEAD SO WE LET UP

Comment

**** AINT FUNNY BOUT THE ASHES MAN... IT WAS NO JOKE.. WHOLE CITY JUST DARK AT 1 IN THE AFTERNOON... AND WERE USED TO SUNNY DAYS IT HADNT RAINED HERE IN 192 DAYS AND THEN WE FINALLY GET A REAL HOME GAME 2 MONTHS AFTER OUR FIRST ONE

Comment

Working...
                              X