It's Wednesday, where are the SD fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horseface
    I keep reading this to see if I'm missing something...is it supposed to make sense? Is Lelie playing both ways now?
    I have nary a clue what he's trying to say here. Lelie is fast, but I doubt his cover skills would warrant him being moved to corner.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by Mer
      Maybe the fans are all digging their computers out of the ashes of their homes.

that aint right, man

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
        I have nary a clue what he's trying to say here. Lelie is fast, but I doubt his cover skills would warrant him being moved to corner.

Nuff said...
        Could he do worse than Deltha. Maybe O'Niel should move to WR and Lelie move to CB and all of our problems will go away. We know Lelie can knock the ball down real good, and deltha can run real fast (as long as he's not trying to cover someone else).
        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
          that's true...lelie is fast as hell...and he's awesome at batting the ball away...and Deltha...well, we don't really know if he can catch...he definitely can't catch opposing players.
          Awesome at batting the ball away, eh? That was a nice little jab there, Horseface. But I still hold out hope for Lelie. It took Rod Smith until his third season before he developed really good hands. Maybe the third season's the charm for Lelie, too.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Nah, put Dropsie at cornerback....
            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I wonder what Flutie's record is against the Broncos?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
              X