Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV games

Hi all,

I'm curious to know how many Broncos games you get to see live on TV in the states?

Here in the UK I'm lucky if I see one a season If I want to watch that live then it involves staying awake till 4am on a Sunday night.

Is there anyway I can watch full televised games from last season? Dvds, VHS etc?

Thanks

-Mike
    In memory of Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Smiley by me
    My sigs

"It seems like every week you click on the film and you want to roll back out of your chair and say, 'Lord help me,'" Coyer on NFL offenses

I usually see every game...

You should set your recorder bro!
    sigpic

Comment

I do set my recorder Problem is that means I have to resist the temptation of finding out the score the next day, something I'm not very good at. And besides one game a season isn't enough.

For some reason NFL is the least covered american sport in the UK. We get loads of hockey, baseball and basketball(even college). This same problem applies to getting merchandise too, the best you can do is a replica Griese Jersey for £50 ~ $90

I was kinda hoping someone knew of a place where I can get recordings of last seasons Broncos games. Are there any other UK members who can advise?

-Mike
      In memory of Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Smiley by me
      My sigs

"It seems like every week you click on the film and you want to roll back out of your chair and say, 'Lord help me,'" Coyer on NFL offenses

Comment

I usually get all of them, and if there not on I usually just go to a sports bar cause there always on there.

Comment

I only see about 4 bronco games on tv in texas but i go to a sports bar where they show every game.
          Last edited by EddyMac87; 03-16-2004, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I get quite a few, although I'm living in New England, we subscribe to the Denver channels via satellite

Hubby has learned DON"T let the subscription run out!LOL Plus that way I can get the Colorado news everyday
            It's like being home away from home.

Comment

Does anyone have the Denver/Indy game from this past December on VHS/DVD/CD?? I've been trying everything I know to do, but noone seems to have it. I missed that game, Quentin Griffin's first start/break out game. I'd love to see it if anyone has it. Thanks.
              I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Working...
              X