Answer this one for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myoung
    We are putting a back out there that is significantly smaller than any other full time back in the league. This could be a problem.

Thank you . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      Dillon is 30 Griffin is 22, and he has skills to run in the NFL

I want to say one thing to you people, can we please get some common sense? Why do I keep seeing Griffin's weight brought into this? I have 2 things to say:

1) Just cause a player is 195 doesnt mean he is injury prone or undurable. if that were the case, Griffin would never be able to be the workhorse he was in college. Playing at 210 or playing 215 is only 5 freakin lbs difference, so why is that same 5 lbs. SO VERY IMPORTANT to get Griffin to 200 lbs? Its 5 lbs!

2) Why are you all talking as if Griffin cant gain any weight? Please answer this question? How much did Clinton Portis weigh when he came into the league? How much weight did he gain? Griffin may be stocky, but he isnt even that thick as i first thought. That means he still has some muscle to gain, which means his 195 lbs just might go up *gasp* why does nobody think of that?
      Java you're being rude about it. I agree with you that Dillion is not the answer but please quit putting other people down because they don't agree with you.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I want to say one thing to you people, can we please get some common sense? Why do I keep seeing Griffin's weight brought into this? I have 2 things to say:
        Where is he being rude, tx? This is probably his tamest post re:Q.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Answer this one for me

Originally posted by GSRelyea
          On ESPN Insider they said that Cincy was looking for a 2nd round pick for Corey Dillon, and that Oakland was only willing to give up a third rounder. So I ask you all this question.... Would you be happy with a trade that sent Portis to Washington and in return you recieve Champ Bailey and Corey Dillon?

I say give up one of the 2nd rounders and grab Dillon.....Q.G. and his 5'7'' 165lb body and 3.7 ypc avg. is NOT the answer.
          Dillon Sucks!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

TRADE DELTHA FOR DILLON!!! MY GARBAGE FOR YOUR GARBAGE SOMETIMES WORKS OUT WELL FOR BOTH TEAMS. DILLON HAS A BIT OF MILEAGE SO HE'S NOT WORTH A 2ND ROUNDER.
            Alaskan Bronco Fan

Comment

check out mortensens chat this morning on ESPN. The Broncos and Raiders are not even that "hot" on Dillon and the Bengals asking for a 2nd or 3rd appears to be a pipe dream. Guys we can't just waste draft picks in a draft this deep.

Comment

And one more thing we need to be clear on. We did not get a trade offer for Dillon and Bailey for Portis. We got Bailey and a 2nd rounder. Going from the 2nd rounder to Dillon makes the trade worse for us because his value is not that high.

even if we would've made that trade... we didn't we got something of higher value.

Comment

^ is telling you all the truth...

Comment

good point myoung

Originally posted by myoung
                    check out mortensens chat this morning on ESPN. The Broncos and Raiders are not even that "hot" on Dillon and the Bengals asking for a 2nd or 3rd appears to be a pipe dream. Guys we can't just waste draft picks in a draft this deep.
                    no point in wasting a second round pick for Dillon when we can get something of better value in that second round. i say no more trades untill the draft. if we take anybody they should be at least free agents so we don't waste those two 2nd round picks. i don't know about everybody else but we can stock up in this years draft. youth,youth,youth!!!!
                    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

cant remember where it was, but I read an article on the winners and losers in the first week of FA and the skins were listed as a loser, cause there cap is going to suffer for many years now. plus it was stated that instead of champ and a #2 pick for portis, we should have given THEM portis and a #2 pick. Ill look for the article.

Comment

Working...
                      X