X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by want2bAbronco
    yea, remember joe montana and barry sanders and and etc etc.... they were all told they were too small and wouldnt make it in the NFL..... guess sometimes you cant figure out how good someone is going to be until you let them show u.
    Yeah, I hope Griffin is good. I KNOW Dillion is good. I think that's where everyone is coming from here.

Griffin has got some fancy jukes though no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• want2bAbronco
    replied
    yea, remember joe montana and barry sanders and and etc etc.... they were all told they were too small and wouldnt make it in the NFL..... guess sometimes you cant figure out how good someone is going to be until you let them show u.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Re: corey dillon a bronco??

Originally posted by bhaley29
    it's a tough call. Dillon has been good, in the past. Recently, he's been garbage. Who knows, a change of scenery & elevation may do the man well. I'd hate for the Broncos to use the 2nd rd. pick, bring Dillon in & have him do dumb $hit like he did last season in Cincy. But it would be sweet to see him come in & rumble up & down the field behind the Broncos O line. There is no question that Dillon is a big bastard. He can run over any secondary in the NFL....but is he worth the potential trouble of a disgruntled prima donna who isnt satisfied if he's not getting his own way...? We all know Shanny isnt going to put up with Dillon's usual...late for practice, fender bender on the way to a game, whining to the media because he isnt getting the touches. It looks good on paper, but so do the Washington Redskins every season!
    Ahh, I would be inclined to give him a break. Especially if he's been stuck on a losing team for years. He wanted out of since long before last year. That's why he was so disgruntled. Ohh and he had a groin inury last year too. Those things never heal unless you rest it (which he never did). I say the lower 2nd rounder and restructure the contract to incentive based.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Dillon is a Pro Bowl running back....I'll take it!

Leave a comment:

• GSRelyea
    replied
    Re: Re: Answer this one for me

Originally posted by rcsodak
    What player bio are you reading??? Q hasn't weighed 165lbs since his freshman year in college....try 1 9 5 l b s!!!!!
    3.7 ypc avg. - in his last 3 games, he averaged 4.52ypc......gmab
    If you think at his size that he is capable of being an every down back, then you are seriously delusional. He couldn't make it through training camp last summer, remember Glynn Milburn? A nice third down/ special teams player, very quick and very successfull in SPOTS.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Re: Answer this one for me

Originally posted by GSRelyea
    .....Q.G. and his 5'7'' 165lb body and 3.7 ypc avg. is NOT the answer.
    What player bio are you reading??? Q hasn't weighed 165lbs since his freshman year in college....try 1 9 5 l b s!!!!!
    3.7 ypc avg. - in his last 3 games, he averaged 4.52ypc......gmab

Leave a comment:

• bhaley29
    replied
    corey dillon a bronco??

it's a tough call. Dillon has been good, in the past. Recently, he's been garbage. Who knows, a change of scenery & elevation may do the man well. I'd hate for the Broncos to use the 2nd rd. pick, bring Dillon in & have him do dumb $hit like he did last season in Cincy. But it would be sweet to see him come in & rumble up & down the field behind the Broncos O line. There is no question that Dillon is a big bastard. He can run over any secondary in the NFL....but is he worth the potential trouble of a disgruntled prima donna who isnt satisfied if he's not getting his own way...? We all know Shanny isnt going to put up with Dillon's usual...late for practice, fender bender on the way to a game, whining to the media because he isnt getting the touches. It looks good on paper, but so do the Washington Redskins every season!

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Yes, I want us to pick up Dillon!

Denver - Portis + (Champ + Dillon) * Probowl^2 - 1500yrds + 25 int. = TOUCHDOWN!!!

ok that doesnt look like it did in my mind...

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeast
    replied
    I agree

I agree... Dillon would be a steal!! Any true Denver fan would take that trade in a heartbeat (Portis for Bailey & Dillon). Two pro-bowlers for one. And both players are young. I don't see why Denver hasn't pulled the trigger, but I sure would like to see Dillon here in Denver. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens this offseason.

Leave a comment:

• GSRelyea
    started a topic Answer this one for me

Answer this one for me

On ESPN Insider they said that Cincy was looking for a 2nd round pick for Corey Dillon, and that Oakland was only willing to give up a third rounder. So I ask you all this question.... Would you be happy with a trade that sent Portis to Washington and in return you recieve Champ Bailey and Corey Dillon?

I say give up one of the 2nd rounders and grab Dillon.....Q.G. and his 5'7'' 165lb body and 3.7 ypc avg. is NOT the answer.
Working...
X