round 1 pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• round 1 pick?

I think we should draft a WR in the first round, I was just wondering what yall think.
    WR
    40.43%
    TE
    23.40%
    DT
    4.26%
    OLB
    12.77%
    RB
    10.64%
    other
    8.51%

TE for me.

Even if Sharpe stays we just might end up getting one anyways.

RB wont come till either our third pick (second round) or later; runningback is usually pretty easy to fill no matter what team you are (there's just so many of them).

I could also see us getting a defensive linemen for pressure (and the fact Denver runs a rotation-defensive-line) now that we have Champ Bailey (DBs can't cover forever).

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

TE, Sharpes days are about up and if he plays this year, he can help out the youngin!
      sigpic

Comment

Re: round 1 pick?

Originally posted by EddyMac87
        I think we should draft a WR in the first round, I was just wondering what yall think.
        WR
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: round 1 pick?

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
          WR
          Ya i think a TE is what we need the most but there are so many great TE's in this years draft. We could easily get one of them with a second round pick.

Comment

If Ben Troupe is still available at our pick, then TE. But if not, get Rashaun Woods and then in second round get Ben Watson.

Comment

I say WR, but can understand TE. I think watson would be good in the 2nd. That way were not forced by his contract to play him and putzier gets a fair shot at winning the spot in training camp.

Comment

Ben Watson at TE!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Winslow will be gone by our pick I assume SO Troupe probably then I think we should get Maurice Clarett and Teddy Lehman somehwere in there if we can
                  Eddie Mac for prez!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                    Ben Watson at TE!!!!
                    He'll be available with the second round pick we got from Washington

Comment

well he should be

saying someone is available is just ludicrus till it happens. The only team that can say that is San Diego at #1

Comment

LB or DE
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I say we trade up and steal mike williams ... in all means of reality I think we should take woods/clayton in the 1st round and then take troupe/watson with the skings 2nd rounder after that we should take an LB.
                          sigpic
                          PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                          You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
                            I say we trade up and steal mike williams ... in all means of reality I think we should take woods/clayton in the 1st round and then take troupe/watson with the skings 2nd rounder after that we should take an LB.
                            Yep

Comment

ELI MANNING!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X