Stewart, Johnson, and Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart, Johnson, and Lynch

We have a great chance of signing all three of these guys and if we get johnson and lynch our D will kill, and if we get Stewart as a back-up or even a starter, our Offense will be good...how bout it?
    sigpic

Re: Stewart, Johnson, and Lynch

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
    We have a great chance of signing all three of these guys and if we get johnson and lynch our D will kill, and if we get Stewart as a back-up or even a starter, our Offense will be good...how bout it?
    Stewart as a starter? What in god's name are you smoking? He sucks, he is not a QB & we really do not want this guy in denver.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Stewart, Johnson, and Lynch

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
      We dont need lynch. Stewart would be great but i cant believe you actually said for him to ba starter.

Comment

start at what? the guy who runs out and picks up the tee after kickoff?
        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Re: Re: Stewart, Johnson, and Lynch

Originally posted by EddyMac87
          We dont need lynch. Stewart would be great but i cant believe you actually said for him to ba starter.
          Trust me we don't want stewart. Living near pittsburgh i had the misfortune of watching the steelers week after week, year after year until i got sunday ticket & i'm telling you this guy cannot play QB. He is a good scrambler & can even catch well & can take some big hits, but he cannot throw the ball worth s*** & last time i checked that is mostly what a QB does.
          sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Stewart, Johnson, and Lynch

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
            Trust me we don't want stewart. Living near pittsburgh i had the misfortune of watching the steelers week after week, year after year until i got sunday ticket & i'm telling you this guy cannot play QB. He is a good scrambler & can even catch well & can take some big hits, but he cannot throw the ball worth s*** & last time i checked that is mostly what a QB does.
            I stand corrected, (sorry about living near pitt) lol. Really? He wouldnt be a good backup? I havnt watched him much so i dont know what he's capable of.

Comment

i think stewart would be a good backup to jake .... he plays a similar style and fit in well with our system ..... seriously ... u would prefer kanell ??

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stewart, Johnson, and Lynch

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                I stand corrected, (sorry about living near pitt) lol. Really? He wouldnt be a good backup? I havnt watched him much so i dont know what he's capable of.
                Yes i'm serious he is not good, hell i'll go so far as to say i would keep kannel & beurlien over stewart, & yes i'm sorry for where i live too.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_In_AUS
                  i think stewart would be a good backup to jake .... he plays a similar style and fit in well with our system ..... seriously ... u would prefer kanell ??
                  Ofcoarse i would rather have stewart then kanell, but i think there might be other options. I dont know, my original plan was to draft Matt Mauck from LSU.

Oh well we'll just wait and see

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stewart, Johnson, and Lynch

hell i'll go so far as to say i would keep kannel & beurlien over stewart
                    I dont think i'd go that far. But i do think there are other options

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                      start at what? the guy who runs out and picks up the tee after kickoff?
                      LMMFAO

No - seriously - LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Stewart, Johnson, and Lynch

Yeah, I live in Iowa and I have two friends that are Steelers fans. They absolutely loath Kordell Stewart. They hate him so much that everyone they talk football with hates him now too. When I heard that Stewart might come to Denver, they were laughing their asses off at me! Depite all the bad press and sucky stigma, I think Stewart could do well as a BACKUP to Jake. Nothing more. No way in hell should he be a starter though.

Comment

You know.....I'm gonna get slack for this, but I like Danny Kanell

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                            You know.....I'm gonna get slack for this, but I like Danny Kanell

Comment

I know.....I'm

Comment

Working...
                              X