mike is telling the truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcollin1
    I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE STILL ON THIS.
    No pun intended I hope.

Oh yeah, I agree, time to move on folks, I'm sure there are message boards all over the world covering this topic.
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry1977
      Yeah, extreme Democrats are Communists, and extreme Republicans are Nazis. There is evil to be had on both sides if they go unchallenged.
      bingo!!!
      thats why i made my statement intentionally overstated in the first place.

jake

Comment

• Re: R-E-S-PE-C-T SHOW SOME FOR THE BRONCOS!!

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
        Look at us we are acting like KC and OAK fans don't trust your Players, evidently when he made that call AND CONSIDERING who we were playing I, dont blame him the man didn't have a concussion but dam sure had a serious shoulder injury and then he went home and broke the main toe that you need to walk with other than that I think Shanahan made the right call. Well I say to you win or lose I'm still supporting a team that has yet to let me down, right now is when they need all the luv they can get . Now Clintin Portis was hurt he bruised his sternum eemm did any of you know that CP's ribs popped out? No just as I thought not thinking of the player but dayummm were killing our team. Remember who stopped KC last year from going to the SB? we didn't go and neither did they or anyone from the Western Conference for that matter. My I think we are some chicken Sh*t fans cause we lost a few look at you guys, got your heads all down, talking like they took the team out of here. Whatever Mike did is his business I'm sure he knows the consequenses so lay off him and you should watch more news show cause I live in Georgia and dam I heard Shanny O say Mike is a very outstanding player an a good examle in his neighborhood and this was his first time ever being reprimanded. before you go dooming and glooming the team I"d Like to Say Don't F**k with my Broncos, leave my Broncos alone and coach included. Remember Reeves got to the point at the end of the game almost he called some messed up plays and didn't want the Best QB in the NFL to throw,so my how we forget soon at least he's giving everyone a chance so chill and enjoy the next half, were on our way to the SB and trust that. I don't like anybody talking about MY BRONCOS IN A NEGATIVE MANOR especially in there house show some respect we be allright so will Mr Anderson
        \
        since you quoted me ill respond before putting this issue to bed (for now)
        1) dont quote me and then say ANYTHING about supporting the team again...please. maybe you need to read the WHOLE thread since i never criticized any player, and in fact started the thread to defend mike through all this because i consider him a friend.

2) criticizing a coaching move says nothing about who you are as a fan. in fact, NOT complaining every once in awhile shows that maybe one isnt passionate enough to care. look, i call them like i see them. my first baby pictures are in orange and blue. i watched the superbowl with my dad following the magical '77 season, and i watched the sb in '97/'98 with my own son. ive cried with them and celebrated with them. i havent missed a play from scrimmage in over a decade. ive been to a ROAD game against the radiers 9 times dressed head to toe in orange and blue, and i drive 12 hours round trip to go to every home game now. ill reserve the right to criticize when i think something needs criticizing.

being a fan (fanatic) means that you are so passionate about your team that the losing hurts in a very fundamental way. to simply say "everythings ok" and "why are you complaining" when things ARENT ok is extrememly frustrating to me. we should always SUPPORT our team, but that does not mean we need to bury our heads in the sand and pretend like every move made is the right one. if a player or coach makes a move (on or off the field) that hurts our team we can and should point out those mistakes, and want and hope for only the best from our coaches and players alike. trust me, when the players mess up theyll criticize themselves plenty, and they know who pays their salary.

all that said, maybe everything IS ok now!!!!
        it was a fun drive back, and our team is back on track. yes, it was just san diego, but the total dominance shows how important one player can be. one week at a time guys.

jake

ps- question posed yesterday on am950 radio by mark moser

is jake plummer the man?
        a) yes
        b) totally
        c) without a doubt

hysterical, and i completely agree mark.

Comment

• Re: Re: R-E-S-PE-C-T SHOW SOME FOR THE BRONCOS!!

Originally posted by jake meffley
          \
          since you quoted me ill respond before putting this issue to bed (for now)
          1) dont quote me and then say ANYTHING about supporting the team again...please. maybe you need to read the WHOLE thread since i never criticized any player, and in fact started the thread to defend mike through all this because i consider him a friend.

2) criticizing a coaching move says nothing about who you are as a fan. in fact, NOT complaining every once in awhile shows that maybe one isnt passionate enough to care. look, i call them like i see them. my first baby pictures are in orange and blue. i watched the superbowl with my dad following the magical '77 season, and i watched the sb in '97/'98 with my own son. ive cried with them and celebrated with them. i havent missed a play from scrimmage in over a decade. ive been to a ROAD game against the radiers 9 times dressed head to toe in orange and blue, and i drive 12 hours round trip to go to every home game now. ill reserve the right to criticize when i think something needs criticizing.

being a fan (fanatic) means that you are so passionate about your team that the losing hurts in a very fundamental way. to simply say "everythings ok" and "why are you complaining" when things ARENT ok is extrememly frustrating to me. we should always SUPPORT our team, but that does not mean we need to bury our heads in the sand and pretend like every move made is the right one. if a player or coach makes a move (on or off the field) that hurts our team we can and should point out those mistakes, and want and hope for only the best from our coaches and players alike. trust me, when the players mess up theyll criticize themselves plenty, and they know who pays their salary.

all that said, maybe everything IS ok now!!!!
          it was a fun drive back, and our team is back on track. yes, it was just san diego, but the total dominance shows how important one player can be. one week at a time guys.

jake

ps- question posed yesterday on am950 radio by mark moser

is jake plummer the man?
          a) yes
          b) totally
          c) without a doubt

hysterical, and i completely agree mark.
          Jake another thread of mines mistaken huh, I did not quote you hon I know exactly what you are saying, I quoted another person it just so happened that you quoted him and I went in under you the speech lets say, was not meant for you but now you are guilty of something I didn't do. I live in GA I moved here from Denver I'm originally from Louisiana, I lived in Denver for 13 yrs, and before I went to Denver to live I dreamed of how I would be able to go to Colorado and see the famous Denver Broncos play football live and in their stadium the Mile High Stadium, I was their when they started construction on Invesco and I was their when they played their 1st game in their new Stadium. I have season tickets, I was on the list for a long while before I got them. The tears and laughter you say you did, well guess what I've did it too, I own a house in Colorado painted Orange and Blue suffered many court dates to make them leave me alone about the color of my house!!!! Yes it our way when we win were happy, ahh but when we lose it's a different story, well win or lose I don't express
          my disappointment as anger I treated as such and say always a next time cause guess what? Were not perfect so there is room for error. I'm sorry but as I said I was not quoting you but if you felt I was, then maybe you might have felt a little remorse, about your behavior, who knows and who cares the fact is and still remains. I am A FANATIC BRONCO FAN know this, and if you are a true fan then I consider you as me afterall we both want the same thing wins!! I do believe you called it that and I may be wrong but then again I was after the unwanted guest words, not yours, look at my post is it directed to a fan are you a guest? I don't know if you are a guest or not, I only know that I reconize the DENVER BRONCOS n.....eday,n....etime,n.....ewhere. We have a pretty fair ways to go, and who we have to play. We can handle them, I said in another post I've seen midseason teams were at 9-0 and when season ended they were 9-10, and never won a game after the 10th game. LMAO reality is we can get beat on any given Sunday. Lets have the rest of our season go as planned and Santa visits us early, like Santa go straight to the Broncos and lavish them with fine gifts cause dam they deserve them I Luv My BRONCOS!!!!!!!!! I'm there at all their games home and away games and if I drove from here it would take me 30 hrs, so flying is still the best way to go I have my own business so it affords me to have it going on like that, so you see were all fans and we deserve a little sumthin, sumthin too!!!:jumping:
          Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

• i mean no disrespect, but im having a hard time following along.
            im not really sure why you quoted me but you did. you then went on to say that "we" are acting like raider fans, and other generalizations about bronco fans complaining about certain things. i responded to you because you lumped together many bronco fans and appeared to have the stance that complaining was unacceptable.

as ive said many times in other posts, i find that i enjoy bronco games even more when i attempt to analyze things accurately and without bias. it takes nothing away from my support of the team, and enhances it in my opinion because it gives me a better understanding of the game as a whole.

anyway, you seem to be passionate and thats the most important thing. i just dont think you should be critical of bronco fans that DO in fact say "next time" after losses, but also want to examine the REASONS that they are being forced to say that.

we're back on track after sunday, and the future is bright. im still VERY upset about losing games we shouldve won earlier, but the time for complaining about that is over. its now time to look to the future, and fortunately for us the playoffs seem to be in the future for the first time since '00. cheers.

jake

ps- please dont take this wrong, but i thought i'd try to correct you nicely before some chiefs fan does so rudely. anyway, a team cant finish 9-10 since there are only 16 games in a season, though as of yet no team has started 9-0 and missed the playoffs.
            strange things have happened, but not that strange. last years san diego collapse was predictable but still impressive, and there have also been some impressive runs of victories to end seasons. i believe in the mid nineties, san diego and detroit started 3-6, and finished 10-6 in back to back seasons. maybe rod will be right and we can win out. it certainly would be considered the "best run of all time", especially considering we'd play 5 straight road games to get to the superbowl.
            next victim....... daaa bears.

Comment

Working...
            X