No announcement yet.

Possible Swap of Draft Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have OT a lot higher on that list, nothing against george foster, and lepsis is ok (even though i still have nightmares about him falling into TD), but we don't have a lot of depth there, and it's a pretty important position.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
    ABWRFRC

Comment

if we have 13 picks then....

if we have that many picks then i'd go:

1)WR
      2)RB
      3)TE
      4)OL
      5)DL
      6)OL
      7)LB
      8)RB
      9)K
      10)DL
      11)WR
      12)LB
      13)TE

i pushed back the need for LB in the confidence that we will sign ian gold.
      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

not saying we have that many picks, i'm just getting a feel for what ppl think the needs are.

Comment

good point about the kicker, I think we're fine with Elam, but we need better punting, and our kickoffs are leaving something to be desired.

Comment

I think we could offer the Texans are #1 and Deltha O'Neal for the #10 pick overall. The Texans have been desperately looking for a CB.
            What is with you guys thinking that other teams want Deltha? What for, to play on special teams?

Deltha + the 24th pick for the #10 pick? The Texans would have to be high, high, high to make that trade! I thihk their fans would probably storm the team offices with torches and pitchforks! And rightly so. If they want a CB there are some actually GOOD ones available this year. They could trade down about 5-6 places and still probably pick up DeAngelo Hall or another CB who might actually make an impact on the field, instead of only on the salary cap.
            sigpic

Comment

I am a Bronco fan and I agree 100%. The only way we get something like that done is to add at least a number 2 as well. Deltha is just not worth much.

Comment

Working...
              X