Elway Leads HOF Semi-Finalists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway Leads HOF Semi-Finalists

Like there was any doubt that he is going in to the HOF, maybe Zimmerman will join him this year... I still hold out hope for TD...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

oh yeah...

Elway is definitely in and I think Barry is a certain too...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Maybe Gay Zimmerman should go in at the same time since with out Gary, Elway would be potted meat...
      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Elway & Barry yes, Zim may have to wait a while. Maybe next year they will have the Broncos vs the Lions in the HOF game.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

That should be the HoF game for next year considering Elway & Barry are shoo-ins
          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Rock on.

Elway is the freakin man.

Comment

this may be a dumb question

has there ever been a line man in the hall of fame or would zimmerman be the first
              Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

elway in the hall in aug!

as a die hard broncos fan I got to be there when the greatest Q.B. of all time goes in to the hall. the first bronco to be inducted in the hall. it would be cool if all of the brocomanics are in canton in aug. to pay respect to the greatest bronco of all-time.
                GO BRONCOS!

Comment

man I wish I could be there. I would LOVE to be there in person when john gets inducted, but I highly doubt Ill be there

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

It's awesome and we knew it was coming. Good luck John....sitting right next to Barry Sanders as well.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

There aren't any Broncos in the Hall of Fame? Wow!
                      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Re: this may be a dumb question

Originally posted by broncos0707
                        has there ever been a line man in the hall of fame or would zimmerman be the first
                        LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 28 offensive linemen, 23 defensive linemen plus 16 two way linemen already in the Hall of Fame, for a grand total of 67.
                        Last edited by Aardwolf; 11-13-2003, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Dont forget about Zimmerman and Gradishar.

Should be a Bronco day induction and we will probably be playing in the HOF game as well.

Comment

that would be a nice treat to see boht Elway and Zim go in the same time...
                            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Re: this may be a dumb question

Originally posted by Aardwolf
                              LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 28 offensive linemen, 23 defensive linemen plus 16 two way linemen already in the Hall of Fame, for a grand total of 67.
                              // i guess you know how much i know about the hall of fame where did you find all that info ??
                              Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X