Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos battle cry for 2004-2005

The Broncos rallying cry: "Win it for the barrel man!!"

What happened to him? Just wondering because I never heard anything except that he was hospital-bound.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

How about

"you know you love it at the Y-M-C-A... "
      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

He was released and was at at least one game last season, but he said he retired from the barrell.

Here's a theme.

"KC sucks, they really really suck"
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
          He was released and was at at least one game last season, but he said he retired from the barrell.
          Where you getting that info from sweetums? Tim has *not* hung up his barrel. He was taking the year off from it to recover from his anneurysms. He made it to tailgate with everyone at the last home game, is doing a lot better, and hopes to be able to dress out again this year.

He went to, but did not dress up for/attend the tailgating at the MNF game vs the Pats, he was also there for the KC game, and then tailgated a little bit for the Browns game.

(We tailgate with him, the hatman, and etc...and when other "hall of fan" members come to town, they come hang out with us--so Spike from the Raiders, the Crack guy from the Lions, uhh the one guy from the Steelers, etc, all hang out with my group.)

I'm thinking, if it's okay with the mods, I will post a barrelman update here soon, with this & more information as I get it....(The only reason I'm asking is so that I don't get in trouble for repeating the same information )

Comment

Working...
          X