Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos lay down the Law

Patriots give Broncos: Ty Law, 2 first round picks

Broncos give Patriots: Mike Anderson (unhappy about contract), Deltha Oneil (sux), and Ashley Lelie (the next marcus nash)

Broncos then trade Law to Lions or Jags for 1st round pick

TOTAL: Broncos now have 4 first round picks in a very deep draft, can trade up and address needs at WR, LB, DE, S... ex. get Sean Taylor, Reggie Williams, DJ Williams, Antwan Odom and get RB and TE in second round

Result: Broncos win super bowl

I hope this was a joke..........
    "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Re: Broncos lay down the Law

Originally posted by Sharpey

Broncos give Patriots: Mike Anderson (unhappy about contract), Deltha Oneil (sux), and Ashley Lelie (the next marcus nash)

TOTAL: Broncos now have 4 first round picks in a very deep draft, can trade up and address needs at WR, LB, DE, S... ex. get Sean Taylor, Reggie Williams, DJ Williams, Antwan Odom and get RB and TE in second round

First of all theres no chance the pats would accept the first trade, then, why would we trade ty law if we had him? No a single part of this will happen exept:

Comment

i hope you were just kidding
        denver is number one and always will be!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 31 other teams suck !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtomaine
          i hope you were just kidding
          who me?

Comment

Huh?
            sigpic

Comment

The Broncos need to be active and get some more draft picks somehow! this draft is so good that i have goosebumps thinking about it...they have to accumulate as many picks as they can...if they got Law they shouldnt pay lots of money to him and probably cant, thats why they would trade him if they got him...if the pats dont do the original trade, then maybe we'll settle for one of their 2 first round picks or we give them a second rounder or somethin!

ITS TIME TO GET ACTIVE AND COME UP WITH SOME CREATIVE WAYS TO GET MORE DRAFT PICKS!!!

Comment

Newbie although you are entitled to think what you want this does not make sense. Besides I don't know of any team that could afford four number one picks, not mention that I can't recall any team ever having that many since I have been watching the game. Btw I think you're dead wrong about Lelie. He has more speed, worked through a midseason slump and only needs to add a little more strength to be a very good receiver in this league. One more thing, it takes about three years to develope a wide receiver and Ashely will in his thrid year this coming season.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

txbronc u r right besides theres no way we would get law and 2 first rounders for three questionable players its just nuts

Comment

the original trade with ty law from the Pats may yield only 1 first rounder, plus those picks are kinda late in the round...that means signing bonuses and all that are less...3 first rounders and even 4 (since the Pats have the last pick in the first round) seem plausible to me...you are right bout receivers needing a few years to develop in most cases, but what about anquian boldin of Arizona? Lelie has had 2 years now to step up his game and last year he disappeared faster than someone trapped in quicksand...plus if he really does have top skill, wouldnt that boost his trade value and make my original trade even more plausible?? it may not work as i have listed it, but the broncos should look for some creative ways to get some picks in the early rounds and deltha oneil for a second rounder doesnt seem to be cutting it with other teams in the league

Comment

The Broncos need to be active and get some more draft picks somehow! this draft is so good that i have goosebumps thinking about it...they have to accumulate as many picks as they can...if they got Law they shouldnt pay lots of money to him and probably cant, thats why they would trade him if they got him...if the pats dont do the original trade, then maybe we'll settle for one of their 2 first round picks or we give them a second rounder or somethin!

ITS TIME TO GET ACTIVE AND COME UP WITH SOME CREATIVE WAYS TO GET MORE DRAFT PICKS!!!

First of all if you are not on the Bronco Organization staff, it does not matter how creative you become, because your and mine opinion means diddly squat to Mike Shanahan and Ted Sundquist.

Secondly come up with a trade that makes sense.

Thirdly Anderson is not unhappy with his contract, he just wants a chance to compete for the tailback position, which he has a chance to do, since the Broncos re-signed Droughns.

Fourthly calling Ashley - Marcus Nash is way off base. Ashley in this point in his carreer has done more than Nash ever did for us. I suspect he will get better in his third year.
                      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

trade ashley lelie? WRONG

Comment

when you have potential you take steps up not down i thougth he stepped down from his rookie season.......he needs towork on his routes more and getting off the line.....yeah and tx bronc thats why we are here to suggest oppionons to our selves i thought .........we all kow mike and ted aint gonna listen to us we aint stupid
                          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                          While he sits by his hearth at home.
                          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Law & two first rounders... LOL.... that was a good one...
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                              when you have potential you take steps up not down i thougth he stepped down from his rookie season.......he needs towork on his routes more and getting off the line
                              Ashley Lelie hit the proverbial wall last season, and this is his time to step his game up. He definitely needs to add muscle to his game. If he can add more strength with that speed he will be something special. He has excellent hands, he justs gets nervous at times. When he gets the same cofidence in himself that management, the coaches, and the fans have in him he will be one hell of a WR.

Comment

Working...
                              X