Re: AFC West Heating Up

Originally posted by Sharpey
    Sapp to KC?

Dillon to Oakland?

Nobody to SD

Charles Oakley to the Rockets

Lombardi trophy to Denver

Go AVS
    And the world series title to the Royals!
    Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 03-18-2004, 11:28 PM.
    The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Re: Re: AFC West Heating Up

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
      And the world series title to the Royals!
      I can only hope. Hopefully our starting rotation can hold up, if not we're screwed.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: AFC West Heating Up

Originally posted by DPg2003
        I can only hope. Hopefully our starting rotation can hold up, if not we're screwed.
        I wouldn't worry about the rotation they should do fine.

Comment

Sapp cancelled his trip to KC.....Looks like he is going to Cinci.....

Sucks to be KC right about now. They're gonna field the same bunch of 11 losers that can't stop a high school offense 3/5 times.

Terrible front office work on their part.
          Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Re: Re: Re: AFC West Heating Up

Royals fan in Denver???

really?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: AFC West Heating Up

Originally posted by KC03
              Royals fan in Denver???

really?
              No, bronco fan in KC.
              Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Royals fan in Denver???

really?
                Thats what im still trying to figure out. But if he is thats great.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStud102
                  Sapp cancelled his trip to KC.....Looks like he is going to Cinci.....

Sucks to be KC right about now. They're gonna field the same bunch of 11 losers that can't stop a high school offense 3/5 times.

Terrible front office work on their part.
                  any proof?
                  he hasn't cancelled....

Comment

any proof?
                    he hasn't cancelled....
                    No, because stud talks out of his butt, so tell him to turn around. By the way stud, I know you was too young to remember, or maybe you weren't a Broncos fan yet, but Gunther C used to cream your Donkeys into butter. It wasn't our talent, it was our schemes, if you hadn't turned into a Bronco fan just 2 years ago, you would know that Greg R's schemes sucked, you guys had talent, but your schemes sucked
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

we know all about G. Robinson, what a joke of a coordinator...i bet he couldnt find his parking spot after games

Comment

Dhal don't run smack to me...

1. It was announced over an hour ago on KC Sports Radio that Sapp called and cancelled his trip to KC, check and see for youself @sswipe.

2. I wasn't too young, I remember well...And you say he had no talent on those teams???

James Hasty, DERRICK FREAKING THOMAS, Neil Smith, A GOOD Dale Carter, Salmeamua......Later on Donnie Edwards, Reggie Tongue...etc etc etc etc....

Give me a freaking break man...DT was one of the best LBers/Falcon in the history of the NFL.......

You have GOT to be kidding me.....The crap you guys field now...

Fujita, Bartee, Woods (Joke of the Pro Bowl he didnt belong in), Warfield!!!???, Hicks, Browning, MAZ!!???, Barber (Can't tackle anyone over 150lbs).......

Sims, Truluck, and McCleon are the ONLY players worth a crap on your defense.......Wesley hasn't proven a THING yet.....

So before you come running your mouth to me, remember that I own you and always will.....

You better bring your facts better then that cuz you look like a fool making stupid statements like the ones you did.

Dismissed-
                        Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                          No, because stud talks out of his butt, so tell him to turn around. By the way stud, I know you was too young to remember, or maybe you weren't a Broncos fan yet, but Gunther C used to cream your Donkeys into butter. It wasn't our talent, it was our schemes, if you hadn't turned into a Bronco fan just 2 years ago, you would know that Greg R's schemes sucked, you guys had talent, but your schemes sucked
                          Another thing....

I know more about YOUR team than you do....And I sure as hell know more about MINE than you do....

So if you need to learn some more just ask, I'll be happy to educate my "mullet-sporting" friends.
                          Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
                            I wouldn't worry about the rotation they should do fine.
                            Yea, and we definitely shouldn't have any problems scoring runs.

By the way, I'm a Broncos fan living in K.C.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AFC West Heating Up

Yea, and we definitely shouldn't have any problems scoring runs.
                              If the Royals really do score runs, then they will be the team to beat in the Central. You have a great young starting rotation, which will help you to keep games close long enough to give you a chance to win and allow MacDougal to close the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X