X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC03
    any proof?
    he hasn't cancelled....
    I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Wasn't there talk on the radio earlier in the week stating that the Bengals offered Sapp 16 mil., and the Chiefs turned around and offered him 2 mil?

Wether that is true or not, Vermiel seems to think Sapp is using the Chiefs as barganing power the same way Vincent did.
    Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AFC West Heating Up

Originally posted by DPg2003
      Yea, and we definitely shouldn't have any problems scoring runs.

By the way, I'm a Broncos fan living in K.C.
      How is that? Grow up in CO, then move to KC?

Royals baby, Royals!!!

Comment

FOOTBALL, PEOPLE, ........ FOOTBALL!!!!

Go Reds..
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I agree

Gunther had a LOT more talent on his defense than he has today... Hasty was the best in the league... Tongue is no longer there teamed up with Woods... Dale Carter was VERY VERY solid... Not to mention some talent at linebacker... Thomas and Edwards...

There isn't talent on the defense in KC... Woods? Hicks (maybe)... certainly not Fajita.... what about your great 1st round choice DT? Gunther was a GOOD defensive coordinator.. SOOOOO good, that he didn't get a job as one ANYWHERE once he was run out of KC when head coach. Perhaps it was the talent that made Gunther look better....

Comment

OUCH!!!!! That'll leave a mark.....
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: I agree

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              Gunther had a LOT more talent on his defense than he has today... Hasty was the best in the league... Tongue is no longer there teamed up with Woods... Dale Carter was VERY VERY solid... Not to mention some talent at linebacker... Thomas and Edwards...

There isn't talent on the defense in KC... Woods? Hicks (maybe)... certainly not Fajita.... what about your great 1st round choice DT? Gunther was a GOOD defensive coordinator.. SOOOOO good, that he didn't get a job as one ANYWHERE once he was run out of KC when head coach. Perhaps it was the talent that made Gunther look better....
              Good points maybe it was the talent of our former D-line that made Gun look good. But not completely the talent. I think it's Gunther's great defensive schemes and the mindset he puts on players that makes him look good. Just ask Jeff Fisher and the Titans.
              The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Titans?

Gunther was never the D-coordinator for the Titans... the best he made there was linebacker coach. Don't get me wrong either. I know Gunther is better than Robinson. I'm just saying, don't put your hopes so much in Gunther that you are shocked when you aren't ranked near the top. Your defense WILL improve... HELL.. even if Robinson STAYED it would improve... it couldn't get worse.

Just don't expect your offense and special teams to have such a great year. I don't see you guys picking up WRs that is going to really help your team, and even though Priest is good, he didn't have ONE run over 25 yrds last year. He only ran for TWO 100yrd games.... He had one of the best offensive lines in the league, and that has lost a cog in the wheel. Is the replacement going to do the same job?? I don't know.... no one does. Its still going to be a good offensive line. But you guys didn't have ONE significant injury ALllllll season long. Thats a giant bonus! Lucky special teams play, some HUGE breaks.... now an aging RB... and a year coming off a 13-3 season. You know what happens when you guys go 13-3.... Down hill. I've heard over and over again...
                "no one could stop our offense, if our defense just improves a lil, we are going all the way".... just as long as you guys have allllllll those breaks again. I would like to wish you good luck, but I wouldn't mean it *laughs*

Comment

Re: Titans?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  [B]Gunther was never the D-coordinator for the Titans... the best he made there was linebacker coach. Don't get me wrong either. I know Gunther is better than Robinson. I'm just saying, don't put your hopes so much in Gunther that you are shocked when you aren't ranked near the top. Your defense WILL improve... HELL.. even if Robinson STAYED it would improve... it couldn't get worse.

Actually, the defense was only better through 9 games last year, then it was the same as 2002...horrible, couldn't stop anybody.

chiefs defense will be more aggressive and faster...

Comment

Re: Titans?

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                    Gunther was never the D-coordinator for the Titans... the best he made there was linebacker coach. Don't get me wrong either. I know Gunther is better than Robinson. I'm just saying, don't put your hopes so much in Gunther that you are shocked when you aren't ranked near the top. Your defense WILL improve... HELL.. even if Robinson STAYED it would improve... it couldn't get worse.

Just don't expect your offense and special teams to have such a great year. I don't see you guys picking up WRs that is going to really help your team, and even though Priest is good, he didn't have ONE run over 25 yrds last year. He only ran for TWO 100yrd games.... He had one of the best offensive lines in the league, and that has lost a cog in the wheel. Is the replacement going to do the same job?? I don't know.... no one does. Its still going to be a good offensive line. But you guys didn't have ONE significant injury ALllllll season long. Thats a giant bonus! Lucky special teams play, some HUGE breaks.... now an aging RB... and a year coming off a 13-3 season. You know what happens when you guys go 13-3.... Down hill. I've heard over and over again...
                    "no one could stop our offense, if our defense just improves a lil, we are going all the way".... just as long as you guys have allllllll those breaks again. I would like to wish you good luck, but I wouldn't mean it *laughs*
                    blah blah blah

Denver: unproven quarterback, no pronounced starting running back...over the hill TE, getting older Rod Smith....

"you know what happens when you guys go 13-3...down hill."
                    really? you know what happens if the chiefs get a top 12 defense?

UNDEFEATED.

Comment

KC will be at the bottom of the barrel. read below
                      Get in were ya fit in. GO BRONCOS

Comment

Working...
                      X