No announcement yet.

Coyer on Kennedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenoy has had a few years to "shut people up about his coverage skills". Until he actually shows that he has them, we'll shut up. :p

Comment

hell no does kennoy start! lynch plays SS and Ferguson plays FS, Ferguson deserves his chance to start and he is better than Kennoy by far PERIOD

keep kennoy if one of them gets injured...otherwise give him a paper and pen and start taking notes

Comment

Yep, and give Sam Brandon his walking papers too. He was supposed to have a breakout year in 2003 and was horrible. Kenoy has better cover skills than he does which is not saying alot.

Comment

John Lynch gave alot of people props at his press conference.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by digableone
            During Lynch's press conference, he gave props to Kennedy's skills, along with Al Wilson.
            Thats b/c he didnt know who the heck Ferguson is, but everyone will in years to come...:-)

Comment

There was something about this a couple of days ago, but I agree with you totally, I think Kennoy could use some time to play special teams, maybe be a gunner on punts, and play when we have 7 DB's on the field (4 corners, 3 safeties, or the Quarter defense) and learn from the Lynch. Be the sponge Kennoy, be the sponge. Ferguson was way more productive and active last year, didn't miss as many tackles either.

Comment

i think k'noy kills is in love with the guy. Hey i like him too, but be serious, he isnt that fast, that is the only thing that stops him, i think he does great in his little zone coverages and stuff, but he just isnt fast enough to be a man to man type safety, and isnt athletic enough to be a bg play int man. that why he doesnt play that much man to man the play kenoy in a zone type. I think he has great agility and can hit real good and is solid in run help, but his contribution in the pass game is near nothing. He doesnt get burned, but he doesnt make any trnovers or anything, so he is just solid. How many int's did he have, how many pass deflections did he have, how many sacks did he have? Kenoy has had just as much chance as any other player out there, and they are all not getting int's.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

didn;t anyone read the article on this site when larry coyer answered questions. All i know is i dont watch them in practice. If larry coyer says the broncos will be ok with kenndy starting than i believe him. He didn't say that kennoy was ed reed, or rod woodson or anything but he did say he as at least average if not a little better coverage skills and he's getting better all the time. He just needs to step it up to that next step is all. But that next step in coyers opinion isn't as big of one as all of you might think.

Comment

either way lynch will help out on kennedys and brandons skills in learning and getting better i think.

Comment

Working...
                    X