0.00%
    04 Draft Pick
    12.50%
    Other
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Q

Comment

Q's too small, he'll never last. He rushed for 136 yards against the Colts, and he's ready to be the starter we lean on? Come on, he's a 3rd down back.

Comment

Originally posted by bangalfan
        Q's too small, he'll never last. He rushed for 136 yards against the Colts, and he's ready to be the starter we lean on? Come on, he's a 3rd down back.
        uhhhh we plug in unproven backs almost every year and they do amazing. Just cause he's small dosnt mean he wont last. He'll last a hell of a lot longer then if we got your 30 year old corey dillion.

Comment

i think q could do well but i still would like dillion if we could fit him whith out it costing us too much. and trust me i know we all sare difrent opinions on this one , its only a mater of time now.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosruleafcw
            i think q could do well but i still would like dillion if we could fit him whith out it costing us too much. and trust me i know we all sare difrent opinions on this one , its only a mater of time now.
            Dillion is too old, too expensive, Q will probably do better then him anyway. Dillion is just another D. Gardner. Plus he isnt worth a 6th round pick, and the bungles want a second rounder

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that if Droughns were to start for us at RB, he'd be an EASY 1,200 yard rusher. He was an excellent RB in college, and he has the tools to succeed in the pros at that postition. But since he will be relegated to FB duties, I'd say try to work Ahmaad Galloway back into the fold and draft a running back of the future in the Draft. Maybe we could do some trading so we could be in prime postition for Steven Jackson.

The Bengals are reportedly only asking for a second round pick for Dillon, so I say use the pick that we got in the Portis/Bailey deal and pick him up. He averaged over 1,200 a year for the lowly Bengals who had no other offensive weapons to take the heat off of him and he still shined.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that if Droughns were to start for us at RB, he'd be an EASY 1,200 yard rusher. He was an excellent RB in college, and he has the tools to succeed in the pros at that postition. But since he will be relegated to FB duties, I'd say try to work Ahmaad Galloway back into the fold and draft a running back of the future in the Draft. Maybe we could do some trading so we could be in prime postition for Steven Jackson.

The Bengals are reportedly only asking for a second round pick for Dillon, so I say use the pick that we got in the Portis/Bailey deal and pick him up. He averaged over 1,200 a year for the lowly Bengals who had no other offensive weapons to take the heat off of him and he still shined.
                Q

Comment

eddymac87

i knew u would jump on this one ur like the bigest Q fan here and thats good i just think dillions better than u do . if he woul keep his mouth sut and play for a few years it could be good for him and us . not to say that Q should stop getting touches let them all play i dont care . ( JUST RUN IT)

Comment

Originally posted by broncosruleafcw
                    eddymac87

i knew u would jump on this one ur like the bigest Q fan here and thats good i just think dillions better than u do . if he woul keep his mouth sut and play for a few years it could be good for him and us . not to say that Q should stop getting touches let them all play i dont care . ( JUST RUN IT)
                    hmmmm i dont think im the biggest Q fan in the world i just think he could do better then dillion. here i dont what to type it again-
                    Originally posted by EddyMac87
                    Dillion is too old, too expensive, Q will probably do better then him anyway. Dillion is just another D. Gardner. Plus he isnt worth a 6th round pick, and the bungles want a second rounder

Comment

To those who say Quentin Griffin, what do you base your "faith" on? ONE good game? COME ON! Yeah, I thought Barry Sanders was in a BRONCOS uni for that Indy game too, but I don't see him being a DURABLE full time back in our system or anywhere else. I really hope we move up a few spots and get Steven Jackson or Tatum Bell. Or if anything, Galloway really shows that he was a first day pick if he hadn't wrecked his knee.

Comment

yeah i know Q may the force be with him. lol

Comment

To those who say Quentin Griffin, what do you base your "faith" on? ONE good game? COME ON! Yeah, I thought Barry Sanders was in a BRONCOS uni for that Indy game too, but I don't see him being a DURABLE full time back in our system or anywhere else. I really hope we move up a few spots and get Steven Jackson or Tatum Bell. Or if anything, Galloway really shows that he was a first day pick if he hadn't wrecked his knee.
                          Your right i guess we cant start Q because he's not proven right? So thats why you want to draft Tatum Bell or steven jackson, cause those guys are really proven

Comment

What do I base my Faith in Q on ......... Simple
                            94 Rushes 347 yards 3.7 Per attempt
                            Now for size ....
                            Q is 5'7 195 Pounds
                            CP 5'11 205 , but we all knw he didnt finish at that wieght ..
                            Joe Morris and Dave Meggit were also Small Men .......
                            So now I have stated my case , State youres , you tell me why Q wont make it

Comment

To those who say Quentin Griffin, what do you base your "faith" on? ONE good game? COME ON!
                              I really hope we move up a few spots and get Steven Jackson or Tatum Bell.
                              What do you base your "faith" with Tatum Bell and Steven Jackson on?

Comment

Working...
                              X