-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderktr
      What do I base my Faith in Q on ......... Simple
      94 Rushes 347 yards 3.7 Per attempt
      Now for size ....
      Q is 5'7 195 Pounds
      CP 5'11 205 , but we all knw he didnt finish at that wieght ..
      Joe Morris and Dave Meggit were also Small Men .......
      So now I have stated my case , State youres , you tell me why Q wont make it
      To me, its not that he won't make it through the season, it' that his 3.7 yards per carry won't be good enough. Hopefully that is improved for this coming season. I know we'll probably never get something like CP's 5.5 yards per carry but we need somebody that is at least going to go over the 4.3 mark.
      Hopefully Griffin can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        To me, its not that he won't make it through the season, it' that his 3.7 yards per carry won't be good enough. Hopefully that is improved for this coming season. I know we'll probably never get something like CP's 5.5 yards per carry but we need somebody that is at least going to go over the 4.3 mark.
        Hopefully Griffin can do that.
        His 3.7 ypc was for mostly mop up duty. He averaged about 4.8 ypc against Indy on 28 carries. You can't really judge ypc when there's only a handful of carries. Even against Indy in the playoffs, he had 10 carries for 60 yards, but that was mostly late when the game was over. In his first full game, he averaged 4.8 ypc. He also averaged 6.6 ypc at Oklahoma his senior year over 287 attempts(1884 yards). You have to give a guy the ball 20-25 times in a game to really see what he can do.
        I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

True, if you go back and look at his per game averages, he got better every game....remember, his first few games were his first time playing after recouping from a broken leg....that tends to make anybody a little skiddish.....
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I'd rather see Galloway taking the snaps. Q just doesn't seem to fit the mold of a BRONCOS running back. He DOES fit the mold of a LIONS running back though. Really though, I don't see Q being durable. I'd rather see a 223 pound Galloway or a 236 pound Steven Jackson toting the rock. Q will have a tough time getting the tough yards. That 3.7 ypc is an eyesore as well.

Comment

Where is all this?

Where is all this corey dillion talk coming from. Last time I checked I heard him talking about the teams he wanted to play for and the broncos wasn't one of them. I don't even think he is considering playing for that team at all.
              CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Working...
              X