Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Deltha handed over his number to Champ yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Deltha handed over his number to Champ yet?

Since O'neal is now a WR and Champ wore #24 with the "Horse Thieves" uhh, I mean Redskins, did O'neal give up his number yet?

Re: Has Deltha handed over his number to Champ yet?

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    Since O'neal is now a WR and Champ wore #24 with the "Horse Thieves" uhh, I mean Redskins, did O'neal give up his number yet?
    We'll probably trade him anyway....

Comment

lol at first thought u wer talking about trading champ like in that crazzy a$$ law thread but u ment oneal. oneal knows the deal hell be wareing 0 now

Comment

Wasnt there talk about trading oneal for a draft pick? What ever happend to that?

Comment

i dont know i think were having a hard tine trading him

Comment

If miami gets D. Boston for a 5th rounder and a becnch warmer, what makes you think we'll get anything better than that for Oneal??

Comment

Originally posted by bustemindamouth
              what makes you think we'll get anything better than that for Oneal??
              I dont, i think a 5th rounder is better to have the oneal. He's useless

Comment

We'll probably get one on draft day.....possibly next years' draft.
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I'd be surprised if we get anything higher than a 5th round pick for O'Neal. He has an insane amount of atheletic ability, but lacks the desire to put it to use. I'll think we'll end up cutting him anyway, so I don't see anyone else really giving up a draft pick for him unless they think they can get him motivated. O'Neal would be a monster if he had heart. It's just too bad, because I really liked him, but got tired of reading the back of his jersey as he chased WR's down the field.
                  Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Re: Has Deltha handed over his number to Champ yet?

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                    Careful about racial slurs. Btw the way I hear it O'Neal will be wear 0 in his jersey. [sarcasim]
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

tuty

Comment

Originally posted by Derock
                        tuty
                        Eh???
                        WHat's that supposed to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                          Eh???
                          WHat's that supposed to mean?
                          Maybe it has to do with passing gas.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

O'Neal

O'Neal is good player the problem is that sometimes he pays very well and in the other week he plays like a Primary School Boy

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Re: O'Neal

Originally posted by Helderht_
                              O'Neal is good player the problem is that sometimes he pays very well and in the other week he plays like a Primary School Boy
                              No, I'm very adament that O'neal does not play well, 99% of the time. Yes, he'll have an occasional good play, but it's very quickly "made up for" with an equally bad (or worse) play.

The NE MNF game this past season was the prime example. Yes, he temporarily got out of the dog house with his touchdown, then very quickly got put back in it by giving up & getting burned for the come-back touchdown that won the game...

Comment

Working...
                              X