Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Deltha handed over his number to Champ yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...and another thing...He has himself admitted that if things aren't going very well with his playing, he gets down on himself & he really just needs someone to tell him that things are going to be okay--I'm sorry, this is the NFL, not elementary school...There is nobody to hold your hand. This is why Shanny has pulled him/made him inactive for so many games, then told him that he would no longer play for our defense. If he returns it will be as a WR not a CB, and that is a very large "if" since he does not want to be a WR.

Comment

Re: O'Neal

Originally posted by Helderht_
      O'Neal is good player the problem is that sometimes he pays very well and in the other week he plays like a Primary School Boy
      Since making the ProBowl a couple years back I don't he has played well at all.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: Has Deltha handed over his number to Champ yet?

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        Careful about racial slurs. Btw the way I hear it O'Neal will be wear 0 in his jersey. [sarcasim]
        Racial slur? What? You misunderstood the meaning. I call the Skins "The Horse thieves" because they stole BRONCO, Clinton Portis. Sorry if it sounded bad, but it wasn't racial by any means.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Has Deltha handed over his number to Champ yet?

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
          Racial slur? What? You misunderstood the meaning. I call the Skins "The Horse thieves" because they stole BRONCO, Clinton Portis. Sorry if it sounded bad, but it wasn't racial by any means.
          Hey that's my bad, not yours I misunderstood. I hope I didn't come across to strong.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: O'Neal

Originally posted by TXBRONC
            Since making the ProBowl a couple years back I don't think he has played well at all.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
            X