Question 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question 2?

I dont get it but why do fans of other teams join the broncos message board and post messages. Maybe Im just a die hard stubborn fan but I dont get it.

Re: Question 2?

Originally posted by goonies_89
    I dont get it but why do fans of other teams join the broncos message board and post messages. Maybe Im just a die hard stubborn fan but I dont get it.
    It makes it fun. Its better to have ***** fans here when we kick their ass.

Comment

they want the inside scoop...like that guy who asked if chris cole was good cuz KC was thinkin of getting him...basically, they are just insecure about their teams

Comment

If you go to any other team's site, there will be fans of other teams posting.. they can do what they want.. it would get boring with just Broncos fans (especially without Dhall).

Comment

Actually most other fans don't know how to get to their teams message boards and there afraid to leave here becuase they might get lost, and deep inside they want to be accepted as Bronco fans... :p
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I tried to find the chefs/bangels.....must be hidden code.....
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Question 2?

Originally posted by goonies_89
              Well, you can do alot of personal research on message boards. I know I surfed a couple when I was doing fantasy football last year. Must of helped because I won the Superbowl in all my leagues.

Plus the Bronco's just have the best message boards although I will say that they have been a little redundant lately.

Comment

Working...
              X