Rowdy stadiums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowdy stadiums

Invesco should become like the browns stadium get intense and get pumped. I only been to one teams stadium and game and that is the minnesota vikings at the H.H.H Metrodome. Even though its trashed out, they have it cranked up and is loud as hell with psycho fans. When I watch denver games it just seems so boring...I'm going through derpression because of Kanell,portis,berry

dude....I dont know....go to a hockey game or something, my god what is your deal with alot of things going on outside of game, arent you same guy who said the mascots should fight???
    New England Patriots GM

Comment

you damn right I am. the nfl is losing fans because of bull**** teams. are we watching paint dry or football, sometimes it seems like paint drying.
      Last edited by goonies_89; 03-20-2004, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Okay dude, if you've never been to a home broncos game then hush up because you do not know what you are talking about.

Yes, since moving to [email protected], the crowd noise has died down a little, but that is mostly because of the fans that used to sit with each other getting split up & not being used to their neighbors yet. However, there are still many things that go on at games that get the crowd all rowdy; it's getting better every game, each season.

Did you watch the MNF game vs the fade this past season? Cameras were shaking because of so much crowd noise and our specialty "Rocky Mountain Thunder".

Yes, maybe the Vikings DOME-GAMES are a little louder right now because of the fact that the sound is CLOSED IN around you...but trust me, the fans are working on getting the noise back in mile high. Of course, I'm a firm believer in the "if you aren't contributing, then butt out" theory...

Comment

Originally posted by goonies_89
          you damn right I am. the nfl is losing fans because of bull**** teams. are we watching paint dry or football, sometimes it seems like paint drying.
          The NFL is *NOT* losing any fans...it's the number one ranked pro-sport in the nation...nets the most income...Do a little research before you come up with your ramblings.

Comment

lol, hez contributing...new threads every minute

Comment

well I know a lot of people prefer college over pro because of effort blah blah blah, you people know everything including stats,ratings,income...

Comment

lol, thats ok...i'll quote jim carrey: "with our help u could be the best"

Comment

I prefer "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem."

Comment

Originally posted by goonies_89
                    well I know a lot of people prefer college over pro because of effort blah blah blah, you people know everything including stats,ratings,income...
                    Most of us here are intelligent, with many useless trivia facts...Perhaps you should read & learn?

Comment

its a message board relax geez

Comment

just take a look at the number of posts she has...almost 3000....that says it all

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpey
                          just take a look at the number of posts she has...almost 3000....that says it all
                          And what exactly does that say?

Comment

that u r a passionate bronco fan and know ur stuff of course =) ...but seriously, how did u get to that many posts?

Comment

Very carefully...Plus I've been a registered member for quite some time on here...

Plus I'm very careful about what I say & to whom I say it so as my posts don't get deleted very often, unless they are a part of a thread started by a user who does get deleted.

Comment

Working...
                              X