Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All I need next season, is for us to destroy the Colts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I need next season, is for us to destroy the Colts!!

Yeah, Im still not over that playoff loss. I don't care if we go 1-15(I really do Im just making a point) just as long as that 1 win is against the Colts and the score is 62-0 with Manning throwing 6 pics, getting benched and crying.

Of course I really want us to make the playoffs and go for a Superbowl run. However, even if we win the Superbowl next year I feel our season would be somewhat incomplete if we lose to the Colts!!! I know that sounds crazy but I think we need to beat them in order to consider our season a complete success. Yeah, I putting the cart before the horse but what else is there to do in the offseason?

Benny

1. Indy win toss and elect to receive. Micah Knorr kicks to the IND 1 yard line, returned for 1 yard to the IND 2 yd line (D. Spragan, T. Pierce)

2. Manning is sacked for -4 yds, SAFETY (A. Wilson, T. Pryce)

3. M. Jenkins returns free kick to Denver 38.

4. J. Plummer bootleg, complete to A. Lelie for 62 yards TOUCHDOWN.

Dream start, eh?
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
      1. Indy win toss and elect to receive. Micah Knorr kicks to the IND 1 yard line, returned for 1 yard to the IND 2 yd line (D. Spragan, T. Pierce)

Dream start, eh?

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Well, hopefully we will not make those same mistakes against indy when they come to invesco. Our secondary will be better equipped. Jake will be more seasoned in our offense, and have more weapons to pass to. Shanny will do cartwheels like the cheerleaders in espn football LOL! just kidding about one.

Comment

you know why we lost that game? Because our so-called "franchise" Portis didn't show up for the game, couldn't run, never could block, and was dropping his passes...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

yah but he didnt give up what was it 41 points...im tryin 2 4get that game

Comment

Originally posted by muse

Dream start, eh?
              I swear the exact same thing happened in preseaon last year against the Colts too!
              11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Uhmmmm

I think I would consider the season a complete success if we lose to the colts and win the SB..... I'm very willing to lose to the battle but win the war. I say that to the *****s every year. They may beat us once, but they always lose the war

Comment

Working...
                X