needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broncosstud...

i cant believe ur post slipped thro the cracks without getting a serious beatdown...sean taylor with our first pick at #24??? vilma and wilfork in the second round???

have u ever seen a mock draft??? all 3 will be gone before we even pick at #24!!!

get with the program, sheesh...thats almost as bad as my ty law proposed trade

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      what bout a safety....kennedy is horrible....even if we sign lynch....whos goin 2 to play the other slot.....ferguson can learn from lynch....but in the 1st round i look for the bronx 2 get sean taylor....and in the 2nda i look for them to get vince wilfork....and 2ndb i say john vilma....hey we had good luck with 1 cane y not 3....
      Are you serious? Taylor is top 6 overall. Wilfork is top 10-12 and vilma will go mid to late first round..... No chance here man....

I love the canes though. Too bad we can't all live in your fantasy world for a while....

A little too much madden...

Comment

Whatever that guy is smoking I want some

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
          The question is who will play LT? Lepsis is probably better but he said he dosnt feel comfortable playin on the left side.....
          Funny, I read where he looked forward to it.....

Regardless, foster has good feet and is huge.......
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X