Scoop on Duke week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoop on Duke week 8

Today Duke had 2 receptions for 12 yards. Duke also had one tackle One 3 yards and the 2nd 9 yards. He was the intended target on 2 passes where one was incomplete (was it a bad throw or drop?) and the other was a 0 yard gain but then no play due to offensive pass interference. The Hamburg Sea Devils won 38-14 against the Berlin Thunder. As usual how was his blocking?

On the season Wesley Dukes stats are 8 receptions 78 yards 1 touchdown with a 9.8 yard per reception average. He has 1 tackle as well.
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

did you forget to mention that he also caught a 4 yd TD pass that was called back b/c of another player's penalty?

Comment

Originally posted by bigfan84
      did you forget to mention that he also caught a 4 yd TD pass that was called back b/c of another player's penalty?
      i didn't hear of that. damn does that suck
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

Just one bump then I'll let it die
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

Does anyone know how his blocking was? I think that if he developes as a good blocker than he gets the nod as starting TE.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan in exile
            Does anyone know how his blocking was? I think that if he developes as a good blocker than he gets the nod as starting TE.
            you know the thing that he might not have the big stats over there but he did make the team and well he gets game expirence which is a big thing for a fella that hasnt played in a long while. we have to look at how many times he was looked at . thrown to drops catches. so say he has 8 catches and only made one or two drops tahts pretty good. while he is getting game time expirence which is really good for him
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I love this experience for him but I will say he has 2 tds

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
                I love this experience for him but I will say he has 2 tds
                2??? I thought it was just one
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                  2??? I thought it was just one
                  1 taken away because of penality.. but because it aint the NFL I give it to him

Comment

He needs to be the starting TE for Hamburg....
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

The thing about Hamburg is that their team isn't all that bad, but they just choke. They often are up at halftime, but quickly faulter after that.
                      "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                        He needs to be the starting TE for Hamburg....

who is the starting TE?
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                          who is the starting TE?
                          Kori ****erson. He isn't too bad of a TE.

To be honest I think one guy that would be interesting to pick up is Rashon(sp?) Reed. He seems to be a good enough corner,
                          "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Working...
                          X