Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
    No way it's the same.

Brees is a much better QB than St. Jake.

Ouch MtnMan, I totally disagree with you there.

Not that Jake is an awesome QB by any means, but at least he leads his teams to the playoffs.

Comment

No way it's the same.

Brees is a much better QB than St. Jake.
      HAHAHAHAHAHA, prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
        Ouch MtnMan, I totally disagree with you there.

Not that Jake is an awesome QB by any means, but at least he leads his teams to the playoffs.
        As has Brees (one season).

I'm not looking at TEAM win/loss records, but rather the individual performance.

I would take Brees in a heartbeat over St. Jake.

Just my OPINION.
        sigpic

Comment

As has Brees (one season).

I'm not looking at TEAM win/loss records, but rather the individual performance.

I would take Brees in a heartbeat over St. Jake.

Just my OPINION.

Understandable.

But when you have arguably the best RB in the game, the best TE in the game, and one of the top half of the defenses in the game, it should take the pressure off the QB.

I can look at SD, and Bree's lack of efficiency, and almost pinpoint why they didn't make the playoffs. Bree's has only had 1 efficient season in the NFL, and not another one with less then 15 interceptions a year as a starting QB.

IMO, that's not getting the job done for your team on a consistent level. Especially considering the uber talent(s) he has to work with, which Jake does not.

Comment

I have to agree with Mt. Man. Drew never was given the job in San Diego without competition. He had Flutie then Rivers. Jake has had no one to push him. I really like Bree's and liked him in college and always told my buddy he'd be a good QB and you can't argue. How many Pro Bowls has he been in and how many has Jake been in. This year Jake made it because two others couldn't play. It's nothing against jake, i like jake too but i'll give Bree's the nod if i had to pick between the two. ( given Bree's shoulder heals)

Comment

Working...
            X