Trash or Treasure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jared
    Man, your subtlety is making it hard to understand your meaning.

Less allegory, more straight prose please!

Yes sir

(Perhaps I should have quoted the guy I responding to) I meant I am not holding my breath for him (Jay Cutler).
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Well actually

Originally posted by underrated29
      no no no if i remember correctly he is guranteed a ps postion, thats why you can have 7 on the ps or something like that..

run a search, im pretty sure thats how it is........who knows

You guys are sorta correct. Patrice WAS ourexmpted international player on our practice squad. That distinction rotates among the teams. This year other teams will carry an international guy. He'll have to compete straight up for a spot now.
      "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

As for the main question...

Bibla and Gause are my predictions to make the team or atleast practice squad.
        "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan

But as to Shanahan. I am surprised he hasn't fired Coyer and hired Butch Davis as his defensive coordinator.
          Coyer isnt any better then Davis, Coyer is our weakest link on Defense, too bad he's the play caller, after that loss to the steelers in the championship game when they didnt make the steelers punt untill the 3rd qrt was almost over, id say promote the water boy to Defensive Cord,
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska
            You guys are sorta correct. Patrice WAS ourexmpted international player on our practice squad. That distinction rotates among the teams. This year other teams will carry an international guy. He'll have to compete straight up for a spot now.

a ha i knew it was something like that, sort of. he he

good lookin out die hard
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
            X