No announcement yet.

Just Curious...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prolly a rams fan before that, although he probably ripped of his faulk jersey after the superbowl

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
      rest assured that KCdomination was a Bucs fan last year...We don't claim him.
      Don't you remember him? His name was TBDomination after last season. If you check out his history, a couple weeks ago there was no KCDomination in here because he was too busy as FloridaMarlinsDomination and OklahomaSoonerDomination and the late MiamiHurricaneDomination.

Rest assured, Kansas City doesn't have a monopoly on idiot fans and I hope one or two bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch.
      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief

Rest assured, Kansas City doesn't have a monopoly on idiot fans and I hope one or two bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch.
        yea, ask aardwolf. is he evena broncos fan?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

A part of me pulls for the AFC West in general when it comes to the playoffs, only because I want our division to be represented well, but I can say I didnt route for the Raiders, I just couldnt do it, I want our division to be tough, but I dont want that toughness represented by the Raiders. As far as the Chiefs, we always dominated them so I never had any ill will towards them till this year really, and its not cause we lost its HOW we lost and the fact that moist Chief fans would not admit that Hall's run back was BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
            the Chiefs lead the overall series against the Broncos...so I wouldn't say you always dominated them.
            Yeah but I would and did

hehehe, your post time was 420

Comment

Working...
            X