X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by horseface
    the Chiefs lead the overall series against the Broncos...so I wouldn't say you always dominated them.
    Yeah but I would and did

hehehe, your post time was 420

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    A part of me pulls for the AFC West in general when it comes to the playoffs, only because I want our division to be represented well, but I can say I didnt route for the Raiders, I just couldnt do it, I want our division to be tough, but I dont want that toughness represented by the Raiders. As far as the Chiefs, we always dominated them so I never had any ill will towards them till this year really, and its not cause we lost its HOW we lost and the fact that moist Chief fans would not admit that Hall's run back was BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Originally posted by ReasonableChief

Rest assured, Kansas City doesn't have a monopoly on idiot fans and I hope one or two bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch.
    yea, ask aardwolf. is he evena broncos fan?

Leave a comment:

• ReasonableChief
    replied
    rest assured that KCdomination was a Bucs fan last year...We don't claim him.
    Don't you remember him? His name was TBDomination after last season. If you check out his history, a couple weeks ago there was no KCDomination in here because he was too busy as FloridaMarlinsDomination and OklahomaSoonerDomination and the late MiamiHurricaneDomination.

Rest assured, Kansas City doesn't have a monopoly on idiot fans and I hope one or two bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch.

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    prolly a rams fan before that, although he probably ripped of his faulk jersey after the superbowl

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    how was he a Bucs fan? Does this guy a fair weather fan?

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by Mer
    I would also grudgingly go for Denver.

Anything that proves our division is the best.

The Chiefs fan in me would like to throw up at another Bronco superbowl before a KC one.

But the football fan in me would love to see Jake end up there after his years in the desert.

This is a moot point however, since we're going and not you.

Heh, I like how your posts seem to be semi-nice to the Broncos and then you throw in little jabs just to make sure everybody knows you don't really like them. That's cool.

Anyway, I don't know if I'd pull for the Chiefs were they to get to the Big Game. I know I wholeheartedly rooted against the Raiders last year. But I don't hate the Chiefs like I do the Raiders.

Naw, probably can't do it. I might pull for the Chiefs just because some of you Chiefs fans seem to be good folk and deserve a bit of football happiness. But then there are others like that kcdomination dork that balance out the decent fans.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by Mer

I think it's well known that the AFC West is dominate.

Leave a comment:

• WoodlandPkPunk
    replied
    If the Broncos are eliminated or do not make the playoffs, I could care less about any of the games or teams. What would be the point. I'll spend my time getting ready for the draft and the Colorado Crush.

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    He has cataracts...get off his back...what I'm wondering...is who the hell he's talking to on that phone...
    In case you didn't see him...he was on TV, in the stands at the MNF game against Denver...just yapping it up on the phone.
    Ya I saw him, best part of the game. Probably calling his sponsor. ("which step am I on again")

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    you are one of the exact reasons we cant claim to be "high class"...don't you see that you are hated by even your fellow chief fans here. I love the Chiefs...but I hate associating myself with a tool such as yourself.
    Hey HF it looks like that dude in your avatar is smoking a gagger.

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    Originally posted by kcdomination
    PLEASE

PLEASE

Don't root for the CHIEFS.

We are trying to remain high class.

nuff said
    Does that mean you drink your beer from a glass and your peanuts are already shelled.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    If the Chiefs make it to the SB, then I would route for them.

Dear God Somebody SLAP ME!

I always route for the AFC in the SB with one exception.

Black and Silver

GO BRONCOS!!

Leave a comment:

• Mer
    replied

The Chiefs fan in me would like to throw up at another Bronco superbowl before a KC one.

But the football fan in me would love to see Jake end up there after his years in the desert.

This is a moot point however, since we're going and not you.

Leave a comment:

• gr8moose
    replied
    If the Broncos were eliminated from the playoffs, I would probably go to the Pack if they were in it, personal ties, or Philly cuz I live here, and it would be nice to live in town when they win a championship (and there are none bigger than the superbowl). Plus these people are nuts so it owuld be one giant block party for a couple weeks. I can deal with that.

Chiefs season may end up like the 15-1 Vikings in 98.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X